for A Mission City Outtake

LMAO
7/29/2016 c1 Guest
lol that was so funny
2/8/2013 c1 PrimesSPARROW
lol that was priceless lol
1/13/2013 c1 48First Of The Year
xDDDDDDDDDD WTF? Sooooo funny :D
8/18/2012 c1 5Seeker Midnight
LOl funny Megatron is going to be scarred for the next few solar cycles
8/14/2012 c1 The Fox Familiar
Well. I know you wrote this for laughs, but...the humour is a tad bit...childish. The gay jokes weren't very funny either, and they made me cringe a bit. Not to mention, had Megatron found out that Sam did something to the Cube, he'd no doubt kill him. Megs is a tad bit OOC here.

I find it hard to imagine a robot being gay. The humour could be done a lot better.
5/28/2012 c1 4SilverPrime
Oh geepers that was just to funny. I feel sorry for Starscream though, like what did he even do, he didn't do anything wrong. Poor Starscream.
4/14/2012 c1 3Top Kicker
okay, right now its 12:16 and night, and you made me laugh so hard my dog started howling and my mom came running in my room and started to rant about random things!
3/20/2012 c1 38T'Reilani
Oh PRIMUS!

Megatron is grossed out by humans! Bwahahahaha!

"Oh yeah, and did you know that a human nose produces mucus, and did you know that if you pop a zit, pus comes out?"

PRICELESS!
12/23/2011 c1 27Tatyana Witwicky
LOL!

Oh god! "I peed on teh cube!"

"You WHAT!"

Oh god, I was dying at that one!

MORE!

Poor Screamer...so much abuse! XD
12/21/2011 c1 6Morgan Nicholas Maric
What the hell did I just read and why in the PIT am I laughing so hard?
12/18/2011 c1 11Supergirlprime
(snort) I like this. But why would megay beat up screamer? Peeing on it! DUDE! Score one for the fleshys! Peace over and out. Supergirlprime
12/18/2011 c1 Kbanes2
OMP! that was soooo freaking funny. i laughed my butt off. u should do another one like this for transformers 2
12/18/2011 c1 25FireRose Prime