for Persona Hearts

8/28/2013 c4 17Gamer165
Great story and I have some ideas for Sora's Persona and Roxas's Persona anyway can't wait for the next chapter.
1/5/2013 c4 1AeroShylph
So far, I like it. Although yes, it is kinda short o_o

I thought they would stay in Yuki's instead, or Yosuke picking up another strays into his.
Can somewhat imagine having a lively conversation between Sora and Teddie, Naoto and Dojima investigating things, and Roxas coming to school with a skateboard.
Agidyne vs Firaga sounds interesting too, if you plan on making them go to the TV world.
1/3/2013 c4 Dimi3Infinity
continue the story!
1/3/2013 c2 Dimi3Infinity
why is Roxas cursing?
10/27/2012 c4 Guest
I like how this story will go. It
10/25/2012 c4 Mirage flower
OMG. I LOVE THIS GO PERSONA AND KINGDOM HEARTS!
4/11/2012 c5 1InknKey
It's good, but please please PLEASE make the chapters longer!
2/22/2012 c4 TiFu
Aww. Well, as one of my relatives say, 'If you're not dying, you're perfectly fine.'

...Wait, that isn't right. XD Jokes-in-ill-taste aside, get well soon :) and don't push yourself too hard. Coz that makes it worse. Lots of rest, and lots of liquid!
2/21/2012 c4 Kiyiamayu
Aw, I hope you feel better soon! ^-^ I've always hated being sick (twice as much when I have a crap-load of homework to do...) Anyway, I wish you the best of luck in college and balancing work while not feeling well. I can see how that's rather difficult. =/

Take your time; I really doubt any of your readers are going to hunt you down and DEMAND that you get a new chapter out. =P

_ _

xD Bye!
2/11/2012 c3 Kiyiamayu
Oh this is actually a pretty interesting story! ^-^ I wasn't sure how someone could pull off a KH and P4 crossover but it seems like you're doing just fine. Pretty well written (but I could do without the italics) and character interaction is well done. Although I do wonder why Chie would just let two random strangers (while there is a murderer on the loose!) stay at her house considering that she could've just told them about the Amagi inn. But because this is obviously a fanfiction I'll overlook such trivial things. =P It's the plot and dialogue that really counts I suppose. Goodluck writing!
1/25/2012 c3 TiFu
Yay~ 'nother chapter. I still have slight issues with the italics, lol. My brain's hardwired to go FLASHBACK! FLASHBAAAACKKK! everytime I see italics ^-^'. Oh well, yay story is yay story. Also, are Roxas and Sora gonna appear on the Midnight Channel?

Ack, gottagobye.
1/24/2012 c3 ChessurTheCheshireCat
Yay! New chapter! I was starting to think you had forgeted about this fic D:
1/18/2012 c2 TiFu
Not very much yet, but this feels like it's gonna turn out to be an awesome story. Uh, I suck at critisim in general, but I think you shouldn't have italics unless it's a flasback/thoughts/emphasis. Yeah. Anyway, great story and keep going~
12/21/2011 c2 ChessurTheCheshireCat
I love how this is turning but I must ask you; are Sora and Roxas having a Persona? I mean, one for each one because they supposed to be the same persone
12/19/2011 c1 ChessurTheCheshireCat
I like it! I will wait for the next chapter because I loveeeee this crossover!