for Side by Side, Year by Year

4/15 c1 Novelty-Keeper
Love Love Love this one-shot! You did a great job keeping JJ in character while also bringing out bits of Shelby as the story went on. I felt like you were peeling back the layers of JJ's past to really bring out the raw and emotional Shelby. Side note: It made me smile to read that JJ had been following Scott's career in the NFL and had even gone to a few of his games. If you do ever decide to write a sequel I will for sure be interested. Thank you for making a Criminal Minds/Higher Ground Crossover, there are not enough of them. :)
2/20 c1 595Ghostwriter
I like it. Well done.
12/22/2012 c1 Hope06
brillient job with this
3/2/2012 c1 1Failsafe244
This was great, you should definitely write a sequel or another higher ground/criminal minds crossover. There definitely aren't enough on here! Great job!
2/7/2012 c1 spk
Just found this and I love it! There just are not enough completed CM/HG crossovers out there. :)
1/21/2012 c1 10Damhill
I want more of this *.*

Shelby/JJ crossover fics are just great. They are two so different character, with two so different personalities and I love to see how writers manage to cross their stories :)
1/4/2012 c1 14MelxxWhoLuvsYa
Woah!

After getting some background info on Wiki, and of course knowing the CM world off-by-heart, this was an amazing fic!

Wow...I'm hoping there's a sequeal!

Excellent work :)
12/21/2011 c1 yesterdaysnews
Awesome. Daisy at the golf pro shop was hilarious. I really hope a sequel comes through.
12/19/2011 c1 5fictionlove101
That was brilliant. If you do decide to write a sequel please let me know

AJ x