for Out Where Pumpkins Glow

1/15/2019 c1 NutmasterxD
Me gustaria que siguieras con esto me gusto mucho -
(2019)
8/1/2012 c1 CityCat
What an interesting take on Sally's trapped perspective inside her room. Rapunzel's song sure seems to fit any character with no life to call their own, eh? Have you ever considered writing satires by any chance? Based on the fact that Sally wishes to break from the cliche female scientist assistant role, you may have something going on here. And you included Igor! *Special fanfic points for that*
I implore you to continue writing Madame!
Sincerely,
-CityCat
12/19/2011 c1 168NintendoGal55
This was lovely! :D A nice little interesting prologue to Sally's life before the events of the film! I can definitely see all of this being part of Sally's daily routine. She would do her best to make the best of everything, to keep herself from getting bored, and do what she can to make her creator hopefully happy enough. This captured the ideals of her life beautifully. :D

Poor Sally, though. :( She really just had it bad in one of the best ways possible. Sure, she has a home and she's safe and has things she needs and wants to do, but really, in the end, she's like an animal locked in a cage. The poor girl. :(

Well, in time, she will find her true calling and happiness, and be free. :'3
12/19/2011 c1 46BJXCBFOREVER
I never noticed how well this song would fit Sally (with a few changed lyrics, of course)! Well done! This was really good!