for Note To Make You Understand

really good i love it :) :D
7/5/2012 c3 42stay.traught.i'm.deactivated
Perfect Two is a really cute song! :D This is also a really cute fic. :3
5/31/2012 c1 9xXRoyal Mai and Miki HimeXx
Mai: about my Review for Chap 3 What I meant to say was I hope you make more of this pairing soon! X3 ...so yeah sorry about the misunderstanding!
5/31/2012 c3 xXRoyal Mai and Miki HimeXx
Mai: whoa! I love this so much an dyne pairing is my All time Fave! Hope you update soon! So Good Luck! SEE YA! X3
5/29/2012 c1 6YoursTrulyJaneDoe
Artimes does indeed have good taste. GO NeverShoutNever! Woooh.
3/5/2012 c3 13NadeshikoLove1224
I love this fanfic... It so sweet how Wally made the first move an how it ends with them together without it being sappy. I love how you made the characters themselves. I'm waiting for your next Young Justice Fanfic.
12/24/2011 c3 holyemmoly
I like this chapter the best(:
12/23/2011 c3 8xJunainaxAzharax
LOVE IT! Is it weird that I love 90% of those songs? Or does it just mean you stole my iPod? (OMG...ur just like wally...or your a stalker...)

Anyway, happy holidays! :)
12/23/2011 c3 3Ash Lightwood. Shadowhunter
AWWWWWWWWWW
12/23/2011 c3 2Angel of Mysteries
Oh my gosh, you referenced "You'd be North"! I so totes loved that fic! But this one's also great! ^^
12/23/2011 c3 lksdjflaksdjflkasdflkajsdflka
If I were good enough to be a beta-reader, I definitely would volunteer! If you don't find one then I will become one because you are an amazing writer. I agree that this was slightly corny but you had it so that it would come out adorable instead of overbearing. Plus, I love their music interests. Haha.
12/23/2011 c3 Irenerb
Love it. One of my favorite.
12/22/2011 c3 13dawn-roulette
omfg! lurved it! ok so like if like you could like make like a sequil like i like would like be the like happiest like girl in the like world! :) amazing and adorable :)
12/22/2011 c3 6YJ-Lover
to be honest it was kinda rushed but that's okay sometimes you got to spill or else you get writer's block and get super frustrated
57 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »