FanFiction.Net
for Say It

8/18/2021 c22 AdmiralShux
This was such a sweet, wonderful read! I can't get enough of the way you write them, and I love the callbacks to Phantom of the Opera throughout. This is truly just brilliant
9/14/2013 c22 3AnonymousM
You really like Phantom of the Opera, don't you? Aside from the dialogue parallels, it wasn't too similar, so no worries :)

Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. It stinks that it took Arthur so long to say it, but when he did, I was so happy that t brought Ariadne out of it. I was also completely shocked when she had no idea who he was. I kinda am surprised that he didn't realize when she woke up, but shock can do weird things to people. Overall, I really enjoyed this.
5/12/2013 c22 music.is.my.heroine
wow that was just just I'm trying not to tear up over here that was just so... god there doesn't seem like words to cover how I feel finishing this story but trust its only great things amazing things I can say of this story I have to read more time to go and look for more stories :)
5/11/2013 c12 music.is.my.heroine
that was evil ! okay I take that back its too soon for that he should fight harder .. okay I'm just going to keep telling myself this :/
5/11/2013 c11 music.is.my.heroine
did I mention this okay let me I love the flash backs :) okay I really had to say that .. and I'm so proud of ari to finally end things with oliver it was about time :D now to arthur I cannot wait to read the next chapter :p
5/11/2013 c4 music.is.my.heroine
boring are you kidding the hell if it was crazy girl ! lol but seriously as pissed as iam about her being with that jerk oliver Arthur deserve what he got in the end .. he should have fought for her:( .. but she does need to leave that abusive di** !
12/31/2012 c22 17FredNeverDied
I will forever be in love with you arthur/ariadne stories. You are my absolute favorite author on fanfiction and everything you do is amazing! Thank you thank you thank you so much for writing these, they are the BEST.
12/14/2012 c12 Hannah
I'm beating my head against a wall right now. I'm not sure if that was brilliant or awful.
10/16/2012 c22 2ItsNatalie
perfect ending
7/7/2012 c8 7veritableironrose
Omigosh. Do I see references to Phantom of the Opera in this? The conversation between Ariadne and Miner just caught my attention at that point, since I'm an avid Phan. :D
5/2/2012 c22 Fantasy6850
I looooooooove this story! You are such a good writer!

I love the A/A side of the story but i also find Oliver quite brave. Not a lot of people have to courage of letting their loved ones go.

Love it! you are definitely on my favourite and alert list!
2/24/2012 c22 5pastelstrawberry
I really liked this, and the transitions. It had a smooth ending.

The only thing that bugged me was when you switched between past and present tense randomly. But, all is forgiven.

I'm gonna go ahead and creep on your profile and see if you have any other Inception fics, k.
2/7/2012 c9 pastelstrawberry
Arthumb and AriThumbne was so freaking cute, oh my goddd asdfglkhg
1/27/2012 c22 2Sara Emma
This is, without a doubt, one of the most beautifully written stories I have ever had the pleasure to read. The characters are flawless, the plot is suspenseful and new, and the romance that PrettyPrettyPlease created between Arthur and Ariadne is stunning, heartbreaking, thrilling, and beautiful. I am so glad I happened upon this story, and anyone looking for a fantastic read would be lucky to happen upon it as well.
1/22/2012 c22 1FarFromFlawless
This story was beautiful! I loved it from start to finish. :)
166 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »