for countries fall for your beauty

4/1/2012 c1 felines
adlfjakldj in an attempt to covert me to tedomeda louise is trying to get me to read different tedomeda fics.

i must say it was worth it. this drabble was superb! the "you deserve a war fought over you" like was just beautiful, and the entire thing was marvelous!

this was amazing!

Alice
1/28/2012 c1 Loserslurgy
Really nicely written, are you going to do another chapter? I hope you do! :D
12/25/2011 c1 11currents
CREYS YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I THINK OF THIS BUTTTT - lol bby this is fab ngl. Also t's 4 AM can incoherency be tangible idk man idk :D lol your characterizations were perf that's exactly how i imagine them and also lol this is adorable creys why you so lovely bby and your style is as flawless as always and creys this is really good and sweet okay and yeah lol still incoherent ;)

ILY TWINNY YOU ROCK

Always,

Summer
12/20/2011 c1 2downstage
Ohmygosh, Roma, this is soso wonderful. I actually love it so much, it's freaking amazing.

I especially liked how she doesn't want to hurt her family or make them fight even after all they've done, partly because it just how I would picture her feeling. And the whole thing is just so realistic- the wording and emotions, it's believable and amazing.

And I love how you show their relationship and how strong it is. Just in the wording of everything, and there were little subtle hints and, well, non-subtle hints. And this line- "because he's so him it's hard to look at sometimes" aldhkskajsh it's so pretty and perfect, I died.

I honestly love it too much to put into words, aldjsjha, thank you thank you thank you.
12/20/2011 c1 70keep my issues drawn
That was really cute! I felt sorry for Andy, but it was really sweet! I loved where they met, and how Andy still loved her family even after all the things they've said and done. :') Great writing.
12/20/2011 c1 11AssortedFudge
Sweet oneshot, Ted seems very in character from the little we saw of him in the books. One tiny little thing, it bugs me a bit when people don't use capital letters in the story title. But aside from that it was good :)