FanFiction.Net
for Cherry Moon

1/11 c1 i heart clash
Oh my~ I adored this! Thank you for the wonderful read :)
9/2/2023 c1 fanfictionalcolic
6/26/2023 c1 2NKubie
Through the tragedy comes triumph!

Stay safe and well!
xo
Nan
12/5/2022 c1 MsLiss
8/15/2018 c1 Guest
How? just wrong that he was in love with her sister and got her pregnant. Bella shouldnt have ended up with him
6/6/2018 c1 MLeighHA
Hell. It’s so good.
8/31/2017 c1 hohi.rose
Im confused Who proposed at the end, Bella or Edward?
8/1/2017 c1 jermak99
This was SO good! Thanks for sharing!
2/23/2017 c1 2Pa Trizia 88
This is the second time I've read this little gem. It's heartbreakingly beautiful, mysterious and soothing in a dark way. Although there is some mystery left and some questions unanswered, I can see how it's still complete. It's a true Lola :)
I truely loved it. Thank you...
1/18/2017 c1 DolphinAunt30
Ack love! I adore your AU Bella & Edwards!
4/19/2016 c1 LaurieLou23
Since you've posted this oneshot I have lost count of how often I have read it. It's genuinely one of my all time favourite stories on FFN. I think it is beautifully written and it hits me in the gut with every single read. I always feel what you want the characters to feel and that is a rare gift. Having said that; I feel like there should be more! I would love an EPOV because I don't understand some things. 1. How did he get from Tanya to Bella? Did he always know Bella liked him even as he was getting with her sister? 2. Was he really the father of Tanya's baby? 3. When did he start noticing Bella? Before or after Tanya's death? Why does he think it's OK to flirt with Bella when she doesn't know the truth? And finally; I would just love a peak into their future together! I really hope that one day you continue this story even just making it a twoshot! I love your work; always have and always will!
11/13/2015 c1 Debs0608
Awwwwww. Much sweeter than I expected.
9/27/2015 c1 Nicffwhisperer
Ohmygod how did I NOT know about this story? I loved the depth you gave these characters. I love that he loved her as she was, not as someone she was trying to mimic. I love how you made the time era just right. Your writing is everything.
5/23/2015 c1 5DearLemonLima
This was good. It was a great story about adolescence and sex and I loved it.
3/10/2015 c1 1AliBelly