for Mystery of the Matrix

8/30/2015 c12 Whyhow
This was a very interesting story. I kept thinking of Amy's Choice at first when I was reading it, but it really felt more similar to Forest of the Dead by the end.
11/30/2012 c12 120PhoenixDragonDreamer
This was a fantastic tale - fun from beginning to end...thank you, thank you!

*HUGS*

Mandy
8/24/2012 c12 deactivated222
Wow.

Ok, this story was AMAZING. Absolutely AMAZING. I seriously cannot think of anything else to say. But it was just perfect. The dialogue, the scenario, the plot, everything. And let me add, you did an absolutely FANTASTIC job with Gallifrey. Spot on. I always have a hard trouble with Gallifrey, since there isn't much history given, but you? YA NAILED IT. Wonderful story, wonderful writing, wonderful work. Seriously, you need more reviews than this. Please keep your brilliant work. :)
4/16/2012 c12 18Saphura
Interesting story, I like it! Even though it was a fantasy, it was entertaining to see the Doctor finally step up and accept the Presidency. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
12/31/2011 c12 2Mosstail-Jaywing
I personally think the first alternate was hilarious. I can see that as a tv episode.

Brilliant story! I've followed to the end.

Mosstail-Jaywing
12/31/2011 c11 noche-estrellada
I love how you came back to the library there at the end and why the Doctor doesn't want to take them there. It gives a little bittersweet balance to the happy ending and I adore that type of finale. Good work and thank you for sharing!
12/30/2011 c11 84The Assassin's Pen
This was so awesome! Thanks so much for writing it, and bravo on a great episode =)
12/30/2011 c11 16nat-nav
This was amazing! Absolutely loved it and i can seriously see this as an episode! :) x
12/30/2011 c10 84The Assassin's Pen
Gosh that chapter was amazing! I cannot wait to see how they get out of this one. Thanks so much for updating so quickly!
12/28/2011 c9 The Assassin's Pen
This is so good. I love what you did with the River creature thing. Can't wait to see what happens in the outside world now!
12/28/2011 c8 noche-estrellada
Ooooo, I thought I knew where you were headed but I was wrong... Can't wait to see where the story goes from here!
12/26/2011 c7 The Assassin's Pen
Oh gosh this story is so amazing. Please, please post the new chapter soon. I am in love with this story.
12/22/2011 c3 The Assassin's Pen
Just wanted to let you know that your story is still amazing- and the fantasies are wonderfully in character and original at the same time! I was going to review chapter two as well, but your update beat me to it! Keep them coming!
12/22/2011 c3 6Apathetic Mortal
Wow, this is really interesting! I can't believe there aren't more reviews...I'm looking forward to see what happens next! =D
12/22/2011 c2 19aBlue Gillespian
You are doing really good job with the characters. You know 2 seasons in and I still haven't tried to write 11. I kind of guessed what Amy's fantasy would be. But the Doctor's was the surprise I didn't see it coming, but may I say I lived it.
16 Page 1 2 Next »