for Girls Need Their Privacy, Ichigo

6/25/2016 c2 mari.Sella
I can't wait to see what happens .
6/25/2016 c1 mari.Sella
Loved it! I love Orahime and Ichigo together.
12/21/2015 c1 Guest
Co
10/27/2014 c2 5mehr03
love this fic...so hilarious...please update soon..thanks and good luck
5/1/2014 c2 36Cyberweasel89
Well, congrats! Your fic is on the first page for the Google search "site:( url)/s/ Orihime naked". But it's not number one on the list. That honor belongs to me. :3

First off, fucking awesome fic. Orihime is rarely depicted in a cute/sexy synergy, and with such a wonderful writing style! I thought I was the only one who thought Ichigo needed a sexual wake-up with Orihime. It saddens me to see it hasn't been updated in so long, but I guess I can't talk, considering my own "A River is Flowing", and "Abstract Gender".

I'm also quite surprised to see such a sexualized (and naked) Orihime from a girl. I thought I was the only girl who got Orihime naked. Plus, you torture Ichigo to boot! I do it plenty in what little I have of Abstract Gender and A River is Flowing. I loves it. This is officially my favorite Bleach fanfic. Shame it's not being written anymore.

I must say, though, that it always confuses me when people depict Orihime as modest and conservative about her body in front of others. I recall a very character-defining moment in the Soul Society Arc when Orihime tries to change clothes right in front of Ishida. Ishida is the one to freak out, with Orihime saying she "forgot that boys and girls aren't supposed to change together". She provides Ishida with his own changing room, with Ishida commenting that she should be the one in the changing room, not him. So... Orihime... a girl that doesn't realize her sexy she is? Probably. But a girl who's embarrassed to be seen naked in front of others? Probably not. She seems to have a lack of modesty as a result of her innocent naivety, judging from that scene.

Anyway, I'd love to read more of your stuff on adultfanfiction. Expect to see comments there soon, but if not, I probably can't find it, so... please PM in that case? XD
10/4/2012 c2 2melnel
I love that your continuing the story.
9/2/2012 c2 4sweet-penelope
I absolutely live this story!
6/9/2012 c2 KatzeNoel
cute
5/3/2012 c2 sunflowerspot
Lol, this story is great! Ichigo will probably think back and decide this was the best torture ever. ^_~ I really hope you can update this soon. It's great so far, and I'd really like to see how things unfold between Orihime and Ichigo.
4/10/2012 c2 nicholee33
I really like this update soon and orihime is my favorite female character on bleach and ulquiorra my favorite male and that's my favorite pairing of all time! :D haha just puttin that out there lmbo xD update soon
2/4/2012 c2 5Hichigolvr
I know how you feel about being called a whore because of your breast sizes! I suffer from a the same thing. Sucks don't it? I'm glad you updated! I love this story!

~Hichigolvr

BLESS YOUR FACE. If you sneezed while reading this, bless you. Peace off! BOOB!
1/23/2012 c2 4Pisces00
This story is funny with all the awkwardness. Glad this fic will continue.
1/12/2012 c1 Drea1284
Pretty funny story. Poor Ichigo.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
1/9/2012 c2 12Jaque Weasley
Ought to love your fic, not able to avoid, its impossible!

Everything, you know what exact time to put a description, a key word, a perfect phrase to make the reading so pleasurable, so... so... effortless to read! It's like a course of a river, natural, beautiful, relaxing and funny! Of course, and heart breaking at the same time, a roller coaster of emotions! You are an amazing writer!

A one sided love is really heart throbbing, a girl who is not comfortable in her own skin in front of others and more importantly, of the said one sided love is even more heart aching.

Can't wait for your update :)

Keep up the awesome work! o/
1/5/2012 c2 6Dj Gin
i have a friend who has the same problem! i feel sorry for her at times but if it were me id kick those jealous bastards asses! and then they will be flat chested and have no ass! ahahahaha im so evil :D

and good story and i do hope you continue it!
38 Page 1 .. Last Next »