for Jealousy

9/8/2015 c1 2FunnyEasyMe
I-I need a sequel. It was like awesome I loved if it!
7/15/2014 c1 Homer
That was very immature of you for hating Senna you jackass!
4/25/2012 c1 39Insanity-Plus
This was a really cute story. I liked the idea behind it what with the tennis playing and Rukia's injured hand. This story was really good, and I'm glad I came by it :)

-Mikie AKA Insanity!
3/31/2012 c1 skatingandcruzing
Omg i loved it
2/6/2012 c1 Agnimazud
LOL there aren't many jealous Rukia fics. Kudos for your originality.

Cheers
12/29/2011 c1 2pamianime
Aww that was cute! I liked it!
12/28/2011 c1 ichirukitard
This was a great read. I really loved it, especially toward the end when they were all lovely dovely in front of those girls. Haha Senna, in your face! Ichigo was so cute and sweet in here; I just loved how he was very affectionate toward Rukia. Rukia, on the other hand, reminded me of how guys show their affectionate by hitting and teasing. lol. I'm glad that Ichigo showed her how to open up more. Gosh, these two are so cute! All in all, a lovely one-shot which I really enjoyed very much. Great job!:0
12/22/2011 c1 3kayla12000
Awe
12/21/2011 c1 BadassAlec
That was so cute.

Kawaii ^^
12/21/2011 c1 Anya
Cute story, but (and I can't believe I'm saying this. It hurts, it really hurts) I kind of hated Rukia in this story. (That huuuurt. She's like my favorite character of all time, and this is the first time I'm EVER saying this.) She was just...annoying. :( I don't know why she had the gall to call Ichigo a douche when she was acting like a complete bitch. :( And "You want me to display PDA?" is a little redundant. You could have used "do PDA" instead of display. Anyway, I hope you don't take this review the wrong way. You have the potential, you just have to develop it. Cheers for better fics in the future. :)
12/21/2011 c1 2Celasi
Lol I love jealous rukia :3 she's so cute!
12/20/2011 c1 2FalconRukichi
this story is cute!
12/20/2011 c1 6Anemone Jie
so sweeeeet

i'm melting
12/20/2011 c1 1pigsinthesky
This fic is part of very few in which Rukia displays her jealousy, otherwise it's just the Ichigo being jealous. I like it, being a little jealous is sign of love and this one is done just right with the right amount of fluffiness.
12/20/2011 c1 3narcotic-lullaby
So cute and fluffy~! x3 I loved it and it was a fun and interesting read and made me laugh at all the right places~ :D Please keep making more one shots! x3