for Peephole

6/3/2013 c1 10sagexx
love this!
10/23/2012 c1 Guest
Even though this story was short,maybe you can make another chapter where it's a point of view from inside the apartment,as in Nico or Thalia point of view? So it can be more detailed,no offinse if you think I'm saying it's not a good story.
6/24/2012 c1 9connorstoll
xD Great Story!
5/12/2012 c1 19AKAAkira
Niiiiiiice. This fic definitely made me chuckle.

It's too bad that the humour dropped off near the end, though.

I'd suggest moving the "Percy groaned and facepalmed" paragraph to before Thalia's "'Give me some'" line. Right now that layout isolates Nico's response of "'No'", so it kinda confused me at first.

And I'd also suggest fixing up the last line. I *think* it's syntactically incorrect...? It contains "...kelp...should be come up with..." in which I'm pretty sure "should be" should be "could".

Other than that, this was a very well crafted fic. Overall, a very humourous piece.
1/31/2012 c1 SakuraFlutist
Lol, sometimes I think Percy is very slow. Anyways, great story!
1/5/2012 c1 katydid4
I liked how they had the keys, but I don't know why Percy didn't just bang on the door in the first place. Good story though, but could be rated T for language.
1/3/2012 c1 Esplode
This cracks me up every. Single. Time.
12/27/2011 c1 11C-Nuggets N.L
Awesome~ xD
12/25/2011 c1 14newaddress1997
Nicely done; hilarious!

-cindella204
12/23/2011 c1 32Rock n' Fuckin' Roll
Dancing in the Minefield,

Very well written story. Interesting, fun, light, I just loved it. There was a very funny conversation between Thalia and Nico.

Just enjoyed it a lot in general.

`Rock n' Fuckin' Roll
12/22/2011 c1 18Ouaysis
Hahahah. Oh my gosh, I loved this! It was genuinely funny, Percy was true to his character, and you used proper grammar! All in all, you did an awesome job. =]

Love,

~Ouaysis.
12/21/2011 c1 23Piper-Weasley
Oh my gods, I loved this fic. Definitely going to my favorites. If you write like this normally, I can't wait to read your other stories :)
12/21/2011 c1 12love-serenades
Great job :)
12/20/2011 c1 Allie
I like how its written, but I felt that the argument between Thalia and Nico seemed light and not very serious. It might just be how I read it, which meant at whatever time you sent it to me and me being all sleepy. Ehh well, talk to me if you want a clearer review cuz I really should be doing my math and not reviewing your story. :P