for Path of the King

12h c48 ocomhdhain1
omg, could it possibly be, could Caren's servant be LITERALLY SATAN!? (if you get the reference, good on you)
4/20 c54 1Animebob
Damn this was a AMAZING read, to bad the rest is blocked behind patreon. Really hope the author someday puts the rest on here.
4/13 c7 alex
once again, great work man, I'm not sure if ur gonna read this even after such a long time and there isn't a comment section kind of thing on this website [none that I know of at least] but I still feel thankful to you anyways.
4/15 c21 JinDevilKazama
Hahaha The cops last stand and war cry. What a madlad. Great fanfic you have going here. loving every word thus far. just thought I'd pop a review here and there to show my appreciation!
4/15 c54 theonlychou
Live the story but I'm just wondering what's the update schedule? Patreon is already 10 chapters ahead while this hasn't been updated since May 2020. Just curious.
4/13 c6 alex
god... I still can't stop laughing at the whole issei scene.
gr8 work man.
4/13 c2 1Ignis Aurum Probat
Really liking where you're going with this. I like the premise so far and the writing has been really good! Totally agree despite having such large intentions, he's pretty pathetic without Saber so excited to see how you take this
4/11 c54 darkreyzero
Cuando actualizas está historia, me estás volviendo loco por la intriga
4/7 c1 2hughfj08
If you're gonna lock your content behind a paywall, do everyone a favour and delete it from here.
I, and many others, would prefer you didn't connect this site to blatant copyright infringement that could potentially cause trouble in the fanfiction community
4/6 c54 AlphaKenny1
Finally cought up, Can't wait to see what's next.
4/4 c17 AlphaKenny1
Is he gonna get the crest or not, it's making me nervous. I really want him to get it.
4/4 c11 AlphaKenny1
So he let a murderer go because of morals?
3/22 c54 1AquilaBosniaca
Bruh, imagine following this story for almost 10 years just to discover that you have to go on the author Patreon an pay to read the rest of the story.
3/21 c54 santiagovillamizarcrv
I read until 65 and I really liked it, Rider and shirou's relationship is about to reach a turning point. and he asked me how she and her hair will react, besides a very very intense lust

There is also the issue of ayako, obviously if she wants to take risks and her or her loved ones allow it, it will be fine.

Saber and Rin may or may not be in a relationship after all they are not polygamic relationships, if not polyamorous

it would also be cool to see how Medea "rapes and abuses" by Arturia
3/18 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the -government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other people on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't.
This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or I'm sorry
Example 1: Jenny didn’t believe this and deleted it without even reading. the whole thing! A few days. later on the monday night, she was woken up by loud footsteps. and heavy breathing, there was. Clarissa standing there with a huge knife..
6,294 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »