for Can life be sweeter the second time round?

2/5/2012 c3 BabiB
hey CJ,

nice short Jarlie fic,

now only if this happened on HaA accepet for Brax striking joey,

its great to see some people to still keeping the love for our favourite couple instead of all this chax crap!
1/28/2012 c3 68ijustkeepswimming
That was a lovely story! Thank you for writing it!
1/28/2012 c2 ijustkeepswimming
Poor Charlie's thoughts seem ever so jumbled. I hope Brax's response to her and Joey isn't too explosive!
1/28/2012 c1 ijustkeepswimming
I've been out of the reading loop lately so I am very happy to have come back and found this one.

What a lovely beginning to a story and such a lovely take on how things could have (and should have) been. I hope CJ will reunite!
1/27/2012 c3 8xtr75
Like Ruby's slip of the tongue in calling Joey her mother's girlfriend and not ex.

Brax is a good one to accuse Charlie of their relationship being built on a bunch of lies seeing as that's what their relationship has been from the start - him lying repeatedly to her.

Nice one Brax, just yell at the poor injured woman in the bed. Joey should have his sorry arse charged with assault.

Charlie would have been far better off leaving Summer Bay for Joey than the exit she had on the show so this a much better scenerio to the one played out and I'm sure the souvenired handcuffs will be very useful.
1/26/2012 c3 1luckdog
Brax was an arsehole and I'm glad Joey stood up to him =0) Charlie is better off without him in her life! Nice to see them wanting to make a go of things =0) I had to laugh at Joey's cheekiness about her uniform, and Charlie saying she has the handcuffs, with Ruby not wanting to hear such talk lol Yup they would make a lovely family, pity H&A couldn't seen that =0(
1/21/2012 c2 luckdog
Well Charlie is confusing everyone lol Well at least joey got to tell charlie how she feels =0) And Charlie, well, not really sure what Charlie is thinking or feeling. But am happy she told Joey she is her soulmate and that she love her too. I love Charlie's plans for them and she even included Casey lol
12/23/2011 c1 luckdog
I would love for what you wrote to have been the way H&A had scripted it but I don't think so =0( I hope you keep writing this story because I would love to know what Charlie is going to do ;o) Stay with Brax or give Joey a chance!

Oh and have a merry Christmas =0)
12/22/2011 c1 chazny
loves this please continue i want 2 no wat way charlie reacts of seeing joey and the whole brax thing plays out which i hope she dumps his fucking ass lol
12/22/2011 c1 1EA-CJ
Great story :)

Hope you write more on this story...

I want to know what happens next...