for Bandage to Cover Wounds

5/20/2013 c3 6Hazmatt
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Absolutely perfect!
5/20/2013 c2 Hazmatt
Incredible chapter! I really enjoyed it! I love what Emily said about being careful with her! Brilliant! I hope everything works out!
5/20/2013 c1 Hazmatt
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I hope everything works out!
2/9/2013 c3 3Sam 'Dimples' Swarek
Aww so sweet
1/27/2013 c3 12between the waves
I'll just be over here quietly flailing and sobbing about how great they would've been... oh, show.
This was gorgeous, and your Emily voice is especially perfect, right down to the rotating encryption code of snark and vulnerability. Also- amazing look into Hotch's thoughts and feelings around this whole arc. Brilliantly done.
12/12/2012 c3 2PlatonicLovers
This again was so adorable and I really enjoyed all three chapters! Firstly - Jack not Jake, wasn't this the third time they kissed?

but otherwise I enjoyed the humour and how the end was very adorable. I love the insecurity of Hotch feeling as though he isn't good enough and how Emily reassures him that he's enough.

Good job :)
12/12/2012 c2 PlatonicLovers
This was a great chapter! It's nice and sweet and I'm enjoying the story.

"even tough she longed for it" - It's though not tough- there was one or two spelling mistakes but overall the piece is good so you can't really tell but for future references :) great story though!
12/12/2012 c1 PlatonicLovers
Ahdshsfs this is really sweet. I like how you explained things between them it makes the story better. It's well written and easy to understand :)
9/20/2012 c3 Miss Ashlynn
I like this a lot. It's nice to read something about this time in Hotch's life.
9/9/2012 c3 53solveariddle
This is a wonderful story. Sad but in the end there's hope for a better future, a happier future. Thank you for sharing!
9/3/2012 c3 HPforever-after
Awwww good job
9/3/2012 c3 29lizzabet
The ending was great! And I love the quote you picked out! It described this story so well!:)
9/2/2012 c3 Syfja
Perfect. The is story is a perfection.
9/2/2012 c3 Rugbygirrl
Great story:)
9/2/2012 c3 32lily moonlight
Hello :D Well done on posting your story! I enjoyed this last chapter and I liked very much that it ended with hope after so much despair earlier. It was such a wonderful description about the kind of pain that comes when you're warming up after being frozen, that worked so well. I really liked, too, how you wrote about the love and how it had changed that Hotch felt for Hayley. He's a good guy and you write him as very honest. Emily is also honest, I think. I hope you are able to write more soon :)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »