for Teary Double Feature

12/18/2012 c1 4Neshomeleh
sweet;)
12/28/2011 c1 15Liafrombrazil
Late again, xuts.

Come Away. I totally love that the prompts are in the end. I love stories that I think I’m following but in the end I’m like “uh,” so I have to read all over again and see everything through different eyes. It was a bit sad but Dean’s strong. I mean he really is strong and so focused and a bit cold when they’re hunting, and if he's drugged it's still there inside him. It was really moving and in character. I love big frowny muppet concerned Sam all the way for helping and cheering his brother up, and touching Dean thinking that Bobby was getting a Christmas tree. And that he wasn’t sure that it wasn’t real Bobby but trusted Sam. I love that it was sad but not too much emotional, only very well thought and beautifully written.

That Other Home. Aww. You’re such an amazing writer. Slash is sooo difficult to write and you do it always so nicely and enjoyable. And hypothermia and a cold. :) And Sam truly concerned and always knowing his Dean so well, not fighting him but driving him to do what is necessary. I love the image of cold!Dean wearing all those layers at the back seat (Michelin man, haha). Congested, sneezing, and resting his head on Sam’s lap…in the back seat. The other home, right? :) Such a great image! The back seat of the Impala is home, is comfort and that’s why Dean could finally talk about hell and how the fact that he was getting used to it disturbed him. This:” The blue light from the snowplow flashes through the windows. Sam rubs his sleeping brother's chest and wriggles out from under him to flag it down.” I love Sam for doing this when Dean’s sleeping. Oh my, this is totally adorable. Thank you!
12/21/2011 c1 141M. D. Jensen
I adored both of these! Thanks for posting. "I would describe myself as warm and cozy." Love it!
12/21/2011 c1 47thursdaysisters
I like the minimalist style, I'd like to see the brothers trade stories about hell.
12/21/2011 c1 21GaelicAngel
And as always I loved this, especially that last one. It always breaks my heart when Dean starts talking about Hell and add in the flu and babe you have yourself a winner.

This was great to read and I am sooooo looking forward to the next thing you are posting.

Btw I have a story idea,mostly humor but I need help writting it so I am looking for a partner in crime, you interested...*nudge,nudge*...willing to bribe with fruitcake and eggnog