for Close Your Eyes and Count to Fifty

11/25/2019 c1 9Starling 12
This is sooooo cute and wholesome! I love the Cat Returns, it's so underrated. Each point puts so much in just a few words, by the end it feels like a full-length story. Muta and Toto were so cute as the one thing they can agree on is Haru and Baron are a great couple. Baron and Haru are too great, their jealousy, their dynamic, how they interact with each other and with others. I loved ALL your points-my favorites were when Baron finds that time alone means time with Haru, the points when Baron and Haru reunite, and Baron being tone deaf, LOL.
3/18/2015 c1 6Sony Boy
This is beautiful.
8/9/2013 c1 18PrincessoftheShadowsofDestiny
that was marvelous, I shed a tear at 46
10/3/2012 c1 3WolfOnFire36
This story is absolutely beautiful. I love how you convey so much in such simple sentences :)
5/23/2012 c1 The Count Luca van Andrews
On 42 Neutral when you mean Haru was recovering did you mean from a giving birth or sickness? I didn't get what you meant by "a recovering Haru" so if you could please email me at that would be great.
1/2/2012 c1 20James Birdsong
Awesome. Wonderful
12/26/2011 c1 9Elz Durden
Brilliant. I've never read a story like this and I was sorely lacking because of it. You couldn't have done this better. Thank you
12/23/2011 c1 2hatsumei
It's really, really cute and well written. Even if there is not that much said, we can hear and feel a lot. It's a nice way of telling a story ^^

Hatsu
12/22/2011 c1 52LionshadeSC
ah this was so cute! x3 i loved the title for it too. it was really creative and like super amazing. i felt overwhelmed by the beautiful fluffiness. :3

this was great! i loved it! :D
12/21/2011 c1 ChocolateSunshine500
Aww! Just...Awww! :D This made me squeal, giggle, pout, get teary-eyed...

...