for That Mona Lisa Strangeness in Your Smile

12/23/2011 c1 sammystump
I love these type of stories they warm my heart =)
12/23/2011 c1 Guest
This was fantastic.
12/23/2011 c1 8LC 86
Wonderful, darling. Perfect. Like all your stories.

I really enjoyed Blaine and Rachel's discussion at the end. When he expresses his feelings. It was complex and you addressed that. I was really impressed.

Thanks for writing this. :)
12/23/2011 c1 3AleshaaaRose10
Like always you did a fabulous job. I loved that it was set in the 50s. I loved that were friends first and then they fell in love! You did another amazing job! I missed your finchel fics, I was so excited when I saw you posted a new one. Anyways Great job! Keep writing!
12/23/2011 c1 31TaleWeaver
this is a lovely, sweet, work of art. You captured it perfectly - the societal pressures that just might land Blaine and Rachel might end up in this situation, the natural and true connection between not only Finn and Rachel (I firmly believe they were born tethered) but between Blaine and Rachel. High marks for not demonizing Blaine or making his and Rachel's platonic love any less important than Finn and Rachel's romantic love; it just can't give either of them all the things they need.

Also, the small glimpse you give us of Carol, Burt, Kurt, and even Quinn were right on the money.

Also, nice job substituting Ella Fitzgerald for Barbra Streisand (in this world, will she be inspired by Rachel Hudson?) and the choice of 'mona lisa'. It was always one of my Dad's favourites.
12/22/2011 c1 Angel Eyed Vampire
awwww that was ADORABLE! Absolutely ADORED it! i wish you'd write a little epilogue
12/22/2011 c1 Annie
This was such a great story! You are such a talented writer.
12/22/2011 c1 13Quibily
I adore this song, so you already had me sold on this song before I read it. And now this song has so much more meaning to me.

This story means so much to me. Rachel feeling frozen and unable to change her fate-and then meeting Finn who inspires her. Her muse, Finn. UGH, it's wonderful!

The detail about Finn and the peppermints. Well, you already saw my comments on that, hopefully, via Tumblr. Wonderful detail.

And poor Blaine! Hoping that marrying Rachel will "fix" him. And Finn's cavalier response was wonderful. You can really tell that the war has aged him. But the sweet Finn, his essence in the show, is still there.

Loved this, Maggie. Thanks for writing that.
12/22/2011 c1 Drunk enough To Dance
Everything you write is magic. But this was really so beautiful I think I've read it six times in the past few hours. So in love with everything you write. Thank you for sharing with us.
12/22/2011 c1 finchelshipperforlife
That story was beautiful! IT WAS PERFECT and as always, I can't get enough of your writing or this story!

I can't praise you enough. I don't usually read AU finchel fics, but this one is so well written. It's definitely made my list of my top 5 favorite stories! Keep writing! You're really really REALLY good at it! :D
12/22/2011 c1 7Privateserieslvr
I really wish I could write half as good as you. Oh my god, this was phenomenal. Well, all of your stories are so I'm sure it doesn't mean much anymore :). I really liked how this was in Rachel's POV. Usually you do Finn, but this was amazing!

Oh please, please, please tell me you have more stories coming!

Have a wonderful break!

-lauren
12/22/2011 c1 5sarfateith
oh my god I cried so hard at the end. Maggie, your talent is amazing and your stories never fail to make me shed a tear. BLESS YOUR PERFECT WRITING.
12/22/2011 c1 KatherinaB
I sincerely applaud your story, I was so excited too wonderful, made me crying
12/22/2011 c1 Marie
I loved this story, loved how Blaine was included in it and how it alluded to Kurt & Blaine towards the end. The AU was well done!
12/22/2011 c1 2Gillian Deverone
Holy shit that was good.
47 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »