for That Mona Lisa Strangeness in Your Smile

12/22/2011 c1 27FinchelFan728
I've missed your Finchel stories! Thanks so much for this! Fantastic as always!
12/22/2011 c1 bueller
I absolutely loved this piece. I seem to have a weakness for AU fics in other time eras since I loved this and Smoke Gets In Your Eyes. Such a sweet fic; I loved Finn's and Rachel's budding relationship in this. Amazing job as always and I hope to read more from you soon!
12/22/2011 c1 LOVE
And, wait, I forgot to mention that "Open The Sky For Me Now" is also one of my favorites. It made me cry but made me so, so happy in the end. :')
12/22/2011 c1 giuly-90
ohh how i missed yours finchel stories! i can't write what i loved the most because i will have to quote the whole story. i almost cried at the end ,the rachel and blaine interactions were written so well, and of course all the finchel parts were amazing!
12/22/2011 c1 LOVE
I missed your Finchel fanfics. Thank you for posting a new one. :) I don't like Blaine/Rachel pairing much, though, & how they ended things here. But nevermind, still another great story. :)

P.S. I always liked your stories. Especially "Smoke Gets In You Eyes" & "Little Miss Checkered Dress."
12/22/2011 c1 Guest
He laughs, but he squeezes her hip with one hand and holds the other toward her lips, batter dripping off his finger onto the floor, and she sighs and licks the batter off his finger. The intimacy of the act takes her by surprise, so fed up with him as she was, but she finds her heart thumping off beat as he smiles at her. She presses her lips together shyly. "It does taste good."

So I found myself reading this part over and over
12/22/2011 c1 1thisismemyself
This is amazing! I truly appreciate how much time you put into all your stories. They flow so nicely and you always have me hooked! I was swooning over Finn during this story haha and I love the way they talked. It was very in character as well as historically correct. Well done! Cant wait for anything else you have in store!
12/21/2011 c1 Guest
Very deep and beautiful. I wasn't sure about the beginning but once I kept reading it I thought it was perfection. Please update more stories soon!
12/21/2011 c1 tam
this was fantastic
12/21/2011 c1 8Useless-Materia
"I'll marry you," he says suddenly, almost breathless, and it steals her own breath from her. "I'll be your husband. I'm nothing more than a Joe Blow, but I'll do my best to show you to the world. I will. And I'll hurt when you hurt, and I'll laugh when you laugh, and I'll love you like no one has ever loved a girl."

That line made me legit cry. Oh my goodness. I loved this story. Just. Loved. It. The only comment I'd make other than my sheer joy was that the gender pronouns got mixed up at some points.

But oh, that doesn't matter! This was just beautiful! My goodness, please keep writing these - you are a paragon of the Finchel fanfic world.
12/21/2011 c1 45KBecks87
i really enjoyed this!
12/21/2011 c1 8tanyaslogic
Oh Maggie I loved this so much :) It's so beautiful. You are marvelous! Everything about this is perfection.
12/21/2011 c1 ItsaGleeThing
Sooo freaking cute! It was worth the wait. Love it!
12/21/2011 c1 53rachhudson
so you already know that i love this, but somehow it's even better the second time around. i will forever be in awe of how you always make everything sound so perfect - so vibrant and there, and it's like i can see everything. one day i hope to write as good as you.

you captured every character, as per usual, and the plot is perfectly paced and eloquently told and i just really, really love this. you do period pieces so, so well. well, actually, you do EVERYTHING well, but period pieces especially ;)

basically i just bow down to you and your story writing abilities. that's it in a nutshell, i think. fabulous job, miss, as per usual :)
12/21/2011 c1 theluckyclover
so excited when i saw this in my inbox, was just about to go to sleep as well and now it's almost 4am. it was brilliant, and so subtle too. brilliant concept that was executed beautifully. i really, really felt for blaine and the confrontation scenes with rachel broke my heart.

also, you wrote in rachel's POV and you usually write in finn's but it worked so well for this story and you have proven you can get into both character's mindsets perfectly. it's weird though, rachel is undoubtedly my favourite but i usually prefer finn's POV, but this was just perfect. bravo! i can't wait to read whatever else you write for finchel.
47 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »