FanFiction.Net
for Uncanny Shinobi

1/16/2017 c1 4ShadowImageComics
Hmmm, interesting turn of events. I cannot wait to see how this shapes up. I look forward to the next chapter.
10/23/2016 c1 pacatus214
I'm happy to see another Naruto/x-men story but this isn't a great start for your story. The way that Naruto, sasuke and Sakura just agree to help doesn't make sense, they just go with it without much thought of anything happening in their own world, I could understand why sasuke might agree to help but even then there is no way they would just trust apocalypse immediately. I normally don't like intros that are like this because the way the world jumping is presented is just so straight forward and is always the same, the characters accept it and never put up any sort of fight or argument, and there always seems to be a gift of abilities or gear. I feel as though this ruins what could have been an interesting part of the story, where are we? how did we get here? how do we get home? should we go home? all this gone and instead you get a boring, predicable and nonsensical intro. This complaint might just be personal opinion but there is still room to improve your writing elsewhere, throughout this chapter your wording is strange and makes it difficult understand what you are trying to convey. One last thing, detail, you have an okay amount of detail in your story as of now but more detail in a story is almost never a bad idea, having a detailed description of things within your story makes it significantly more entertaining to read, descriptions of people, places and transitions are all great things to have
6/30/2014 c1 3Markus-Antonius
Thinking about continuing this one? Maybe with a Naruto/Psylocke?
7/19/2012 c1 11chm01
intersting start
1/2/2012 c1 2BadReader
Not god-like? I dunno, if Sasuke has Mangekyo and Naruto the Kyuubi, they are already pretty god-like in raw power, while all three have such a wide range of abilities and tricks that will allow them to humiliate a vast portion of the superhuman community. Lets not forget the replacement, transformation and illusion techniques. Least of all they'll have years of training matched only by professional soldiers, because that's what they are. So yeah, Shinobi = God-like. Just not immortal, or all-knowing. Though Naruto's chakra sensing and hatred sensing abilities put that to the test.
12/22/2011 c1 1ddcj1990
Good first chapter cant wait for the next one also I really think you should have Naruto paired with Laura/X-23
12/22/2011 c1 12DarkShadowRaven
Well, it's a start. Good beginning, not much on motivation seeing how Naruto shouldn't accept so soon to be thrown into this new world, maybe if his old world was was threatened, then I could understand.
12/22/2011 c1 Guest
So far, I like it. Just don't forget to check your work for mistakes; I found several. Overall, it's pretty well done and unique, so I look forward to reading more.
12/21/2011 c1 kitsunedragon
Nice first chapter. Just how many earths are there anyway...in the marvel universe I mean or would it be DC cuz u introduced apocalypse (albeit he's a good guy here) anyways it was well written, the plot sounds like it will be the same as your other stories, epic and full of excitment. I love how you incorporated parts from the latest chapter of naruto into the story. Well keep up the good work and I expect even more great chapters from you-K.d