for My own black cat for Christmas

4/7/2020 c1 4warrior of six blades
Okay, this is wholesome and VERY cute fanfic of Eve x Train that I really love. Starting off with Eve and Sven doing some Christmas shopping and talking about how they miss Train a bit, before they get home to find a mysterious "guest" has entered their home.

Raiding their fridge no less!

So what does Sven do? What I would do to some stranger breaking into my home and making a big ass sandwich without my permission!...If I had Sven's fancy Brief case full of weapons.

Launch a net gun and taser the son of a bitch!

Turns out the poor sap was Train, not too badly hurt, but DAMN is that a new way of enjoying your Christmas reunion. Something Eve felt a bit guilty about after Train got her and Sven some nice gifts, which Sven went to use immediately to go smoking a bit, allowing him a small window of time to share with Eve her first kiss, not sure if it was Train's too, but I doubt it... Followed by a second kiss as they confessed they're both crazy for each other.

Eve, I love how forward and blunt she is in letting Sven know she loves Train, poor bastard fainted! Train, I don't blame for being tense in that moment as MOST dad's would kill him in that scenario...well...TRY to kill him, he is Black Cat after all who has survived FAR more deadlier things, but Sven would certainly make life difficult if committed to the idea.

Just saying, but I am sure that is a thing Eve and Train will smooth over together in the morning. For this night...they have each other and that is all that matters~

NICE JOB! I love Train x Eve and you sir did a fine job with this one shot in my book.
11/20/2017 c1 29YokaiAngel
Superb!
2/8/2017 c1 alex
te admiro este fic es para recordar
10/10/2014 c1 HanableKing28
Aww. That is so sweet.
7/9/2012 c1 3WinterXstarxz
Love it! Actually, while i was listening to a very very sweet song, it ended right when this ended. HA-ha
2/1/2012 c1 4Axel Emiya