for Partners

12/28/2011 c1 5Imbecamiel
I'm so sorry it took me so long to respond to this! I fell terribly behind on fannish things over Christmas, and only just got to it.

I absolutely LOVED this! Thank you so, so much for writing it for me! Such a great take on the prompt... and I do so enjoy "trapped in an elevator"-type scenarios, with all the opportunity for interaction with other characters without immediate rescue. And I really liked the way that you used the situation to develop the interaction between Neal and Jones - the fact that they're surprisingly easy around each other, and work so well together.

(And oh my, the idea of Neal as a judge at a dog show - awesome. That is too fun. :D)

Thank you again for such a fun read! Definitely will be going on my list of stories to re-read many times in future. 3

- Cami
12/26/2011 c1 Daniela
I loved this piece! It's a great Neal and Jones friendship story and it shows an understanding and trust there. Good job! :)
12/25/2011 c1 Fab 50's
Very good story loved that. everyone was in character great first effort with WC fanfic look forward to more
12/23/2011 c1 shrutip
Very well written...it really doesn't feel like a first fic! :D
12/23/2011 c1 18Harm Marie
Liked this.
12/23/2011 c1 8Hawkslayer
Love it! There just aren't enough fics with Neal and Jones in but this is so good it makes up for it. Your writing is fantastic and I love the bromance! Can't wait to see more fics by you. :)
12/22/2011 c1 60LianneZ4
This is so amazing :)

I love Neal/Clinton friendship fics, and this one is amazingly good.

I love it.
12/22/2011 c1 7huge sg1 fan
that was a good little story. i really enjoyed it. great job :).
12/22/2011 c1 Love82
This is nice. Good job with the prompt.

Merry Christmas!
12/22/2011 c1 caffrey girl
Merry christmas. Great story.
12/22/2011 c1 89Stealth Dragon
Wonderful! And I adored the way you snuck in all the prompts you'd like to fulfill. Hope you do.
12/22/2011 c1 SherlockXHolmes23
awh what a cute little one shot you've written.

As i've said before, it's very cute. and very white collar-ish. love it.
27 « Prev Page 1 2