for The Kingdoms

9/20/2012 c14 31Symbolist
Um, I love this so much. You've woven the stories together so well. I especially love the combination of Gerda and Little Red Riding Hood; it's such a seamless integration of two characters. And I really love Queen Cinderella and her relationship with Cedric. And I love that you so heavily used The Snow Queen, since that gets rejected so much. I'm curious about what happened with Richard - I suspected that he was turned into the Wolf, but then Dahlia referring to herself as a "lone wolf" through me for a loop on that one. I can't wait for the next update, I'm very, very impressed.
6/20/2012 c12 19Be Rose
Keep going. You’re doing a great job weaving all the fairy tales together. I’m looking forward to the next instalment.
5/24/2012 c11 ambamber
Oh My Goodness. I am so sorry for not replying for so long. These past week I have had to go without my computer. But Im here now! Ok so Im still absolutely in love with the Bella story. I seriously cant wait to get to the meeting of the beast! And Little (or not so little) Red Riding Hood to the rescue of Kai. Who ever said that the boys get to have all of the fun saving the girls was totally wrong!
4/18/2012 c10 ambamber
Well finally this wonderful story got another review besides me!

Now back to business, Oh-My-Goodness! Iv been waiting for the Bell story for the longest and its finally here! I love the way you changed up the family dynamics for Bell as well. And I love how you made her outspoken. I never did like how Bell always thought that Gaston was an idiot, but never said so to his face! Oh and I must say that I am so relived that someone is finally going to look for Kai. Overall great chapter! And once again update as soon as you are able!

ps. you seriously have no idea how happy your shout outs make me. My dad was looking at me funny as I was giggling at my computer screen.
4/13/2012 c9 MySecretHeart101
This is absolutely fantastic! I would love you forever if you updated soon... please? :D
4/10/2012 c9 ambamber
this chapter seems so sad. Miranda is gonna lose her baby (we all knew that it had to happen). Kai is still trapped. I did have hopes that maybe Iz would help him, or something, but now that hope has promptly died. Will No One Have A Happy Ending! Update asap! Thanks!
3/27/2012 c8 ambamber
OMG I never expected a shout out. It just made me all happy inside. I was trying to tell my sisters and they just looked at me like I was crazy. Anywho, I think love is in the air with Miranda and Dear Prince James! Is he going to marry her when Rumple finishes with the straw/gold? And Yes I agree Iz is kinnda nice, for a witch. And Im seriously hoping that she (Iz) can help Kai. :D Update soon please! or as soon as your able!
3/27/2012 c7 ambamber
Oh wow, I totally didnt expect Rapunzel to be like that. But it does make sense. I get a little iffy when I see people with longer hair than me too. I can just imagine how she must feel after haveing hair that long, for so long. And I just feel so bad for Cinderella. She is one of my fav characers, but she is the one who is most alone. Shoot! I'll cry with her! Keep up all of the good work cuz you got a real good thing going on here.
3/5/2012 c6 ambamber
Its kinda weird to see that all the comments so far have been from me. But whatever, I have nothing bad to say about this fanfic cuz I love it! Keep up the good work and Update as soon as you can! Please and Thank You! :D
1/2/2012 c4 ambamber
I want a big fluffy bear as a pet too!
12/26/2011 c3 ambamber
Oh man. Three guy's, two princes and one commoner. These witches are really getting around arnt they. Still in love with this story! Update soon please, well you know whenver you can!
12/25/2011 c2 ambamber
Well dang! That was as good as I thought it was going to be! :) I've gotta read more. So please update as soon as you can, and have a wonderfull Merry CHRISTman and Happy New Year!
12/24/2011 c1 ambamber
Awsome first chapter. Im really looking forward to reading the rest of your story. Especially the Adam and the Cinderella parts!