for The Blonde One

1/7/2012 c1 Stella
I love this short story of your's! If you write more stories about Didyme I'm sure to read them.
12/26/2011 c1 wontusethisaccountagain
Oh, this was a riot! I loved it. I have never seen Didyme portrayed quite like this, but it fit her so perfectly!

By the way, I'm a fellow Twi-writer and friend of Ky. I adore her writing. I found you because of her latest story "As You Were" the Aro and Didyme piece that she wrote for you, apparently. I figured if Ky likes your stuff than you were worth checking out, and she was right! I'm not a fan of Wicked, but I am Twi-crazy, my favorite characters being the Volturi, Carlisle, and Jasper.

So anyway, I am going to see what other Twi-stories you have written!
12/24/2011 c1 31Kyilliki
So. This is flawless.

And I'm not just saying that. As a character piece, it's wonderful. Didyme has an entertaining voice and a presence; I like being in her head. She comes across as the perfect mix of young and old. And a little mad, but that's a good thing.

And Sulpicia. Oh my goodness, she is somewhere between annoying, incredible and a force of nature. I don't know how she *survives*. Actually, scratch that. I know exactly why she's so compelling to Aro. A mind (or an absence of a mind) like that has to be pretty novel, even to him.

I really, really like this story. In fact, I want it to continue endlessly, as some sort of vampire romantic comedy where Sulpicia is terribly blonde and air-headed, and everyone else is horrified.

This is the best Christmas gift I've received so far, and it'll be a hard one to top. Thank you a thousand times over, and have a lovely Christmas!

- Kyilliki