FanFiction.Net
for Potter's Protector

2/20 c31 TLD110166
I thought that Lucius died when Harry turned into a dragon at Voldemort's ressurection, and his vault contents poured out into Diagon Alley. If so, how is he meeting with Fudge and Umbitch later in the chapter?
1/16 c6 Hendrixiea
One small issue when it comes to dates. Xander becomes an animagus on New Years Eve, but they say that the next full moon is Feb. 7th. Now 12-31-1991 to 2-7-1992 is 39 days but full moons happen every 28 days. According to online the first full moon of 1992 was Sunday Jan. 19 at 09:28 PM (British time)
11/27/2023 c30 Hella Ejlskov
30 years. if Harry is 14, it's only been 12 1/2 years
11/22/2023 c36 embracethebright
I love it when Hermione gets a dressing down for her Colonizer mentality.
11/10/2023 c15 TLD110166
For an example of the family tree, please see the illustrated song "I'm My Own Grandpa" by Ray Stevens. G
11/4/2023 c45 Silver1226
That was so fun, thank you for sharing it. I was sad about Luna, but loved the story overall
11/3/2023 c23 Silver1226
I figured it out a second before Luna told Fleur that Nym was waiting for her. Don’t love that she is a student, but I have faith
11/3/2023 c20 Silver1226
Nym definitely said Is *she*(or maybe Will she be) hot? to Luna, and Luna agreed. So I have been assuming Nym and Xander were just having some fun. But Xander mentioned possibly marrying Nym, and he can legally have more than one wife. That lead me to wonder if maybe Luna was telling Nym about a future wife they would share I am very curious to see where that goes.
11/3/2023 c16 Silver1226
I just suddenly imagined Willow showing up to figure out what happened to Xander and ending up with Nym. That probably isn’t what you had planned, but it was a fun thought
10/27/2023 c45 Lorraine
Really enjoyed your story. Thank you!
10/18/2023 c35 poketeen99
"She is the boyfriend of the Prince of the Goblins" Did you type that on purpose or did you make a mistake and decided to keep it in and make a joke about it?
10/3/2023 c4 9K. M. Donovan
i am now on my... i cannot remember how many, lets go with dozenth... yeah that sounds right, dozenth readthrough of this fic and it's sequels. and as always, they never fail to entertain.

i honestly hope you are okay Mjimeyg, normally i would not be overly worried. but you are a self admitted Agoraphobe, and you fell off the grid right during the height of Covid, so i am somewhat entitled to my concern in this case.

as an agoraphobe, you are unlikely to have left the house during the pandemic. and are thus HIGHLY unlikely to have been vaccinated for Covid and it's variants. this leaves you very vulnerable in this day and age.

that having been said, hopefully it helps to explain my worry.

you are one of my favorite authors, and i would hate to discover something had happened to you due to... well, anything.

this radio silence we have endured for the last 2 years would normally be understandable. but these days it is worrying.

the last anyone heard from you was around the time you posted the current chapter of armored mage. a fic i had hoped you would continue. but instead you went dark, and we have not heard word one since then.

anyways. i have deviated from my point. i am thoroughly enjoying this fic, as i do most of your stuff. and i hope you are alright, and that we hear from you soon. hopefully with a new story.

either way, my point stands

and as always

thank you for your time.
9/21/2023 c11 h.hadi.j
I have. Feeling lockharts head will join quillermort on the wall
9/12/2023 c45 Rudo the Barbarian Hero
This was an extremely enjoyable read. Xander and his effects (magical psychosocial and commedic) were well written, often funny and touching. Goblins, werewolves, phoenixi, other species were treated with respect and with creativity. Plot had a lovely arc, with many satisfying little arclettes. Dumbledore was a well written believable Big Bad, whose evil sprang from his egocentric and pics poor imagination; quite realistic. Resolution in final chapters was thorough, beautiful in its necessity, and I am very happy it sets up Sequel.
Thank you, author. Ya done good.
9/1/2023 c30 The-Morrighu
Minor errorin case youre still editing. When Voldie gets resurrected He says THIRTY years its been not THIRTEEN.
1,402 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »