FanFiction.Net
for Potter's Protector

12/30/2011 c7 2Angel JJK
Great! Like Xander going through the protections for the stone, funny. Look forward to more. Please continue.
12/30/2011 c1 1androidtracker
I got to the end of this chapter and all I could think was wow a well written btvs crossover. Sooo hard to find. I have 6 lore chapters to go to yeah! Thanks for posting!
12/30/2011 c7 1GinaStar
laughed the whole way thru this chappie! loved it!
12/29/2011 c7 3sniper757
another great chapter. this story is pure gold.
12/29/2011 c7 2mwinter1
Keep it coming. LOL!
12/29/2011 c6 Vird
Just a small thing to nitpick at: while I understand what you were trying to do by labeling Xander an "Omega" wolf as opposed to an "Alpha" wolf, an omega, in terms of wolves, actually refers to the wolf that is at the bottom of the pack.

This story is definitely entertaining though; I do like the idea behind it.
12/29/2011 c7 177Firehedgehog
smirk.. snape still hasn't met his karma i see. heh, wonder if teh wiz world know about STD's
12/29/2011 c7 10Wonderbee31
Glad I found this, as it's a fun Xander fic, and will look forward to seeing more of Snape getting smacked down, even as I wonder about that bit with Narcissa, and if she might be up for some Xander fun time?
12/29/2011 c7 darkroseofwolf
ha..ha..love it keep it coming update soon
12/29/2011 c6 5michaelsuave
A very interesting addition of animagus character. I like this and hope to see more soon. Keep up the great work!
12/29/2011 c6 2Angel JJK
Yay, new chapter already. Love it. Love Xander trying things with his magic, it's funny. Sweet that they adopted Harry, but Dumbles wouldn't like that. Interesting animagus transformation, wonder what the other we'll be. Can't wait for more. Please continue.
12/29/2011 c3 5michaelsuave
I'm really really enjoying this story. The writing and plot are excellent, and I've honestly been smiling nonstop since I started reading it. If it wasn't after midnight, I'd keep reading till I finished what you have thus far. Well done, bravo, and keep up the good work. Cheers!
12/28/2011 c6 2Therio
Thanks for another good chapter.
12/28/2011 c6 7darkwish3
thank you so much for writing this. I hope to see more :)
12/28/2011 c6 177Firehedgehog