FanFiction.Net
for Absolutely Mental

9/22/2013 c1 EmptySurface
This is beautiful... in an odd, endearing sort of way.
9/25/2012 c1 SheLady
Very cute story. well written and funny! :-)
6/17/2012 c1 17GingerPygmy99
aw this was so darn sweet, you portray rons love for hermione very well :)
2/12/2012 c1 14OnlyHurtInside
I TOLD YOU I WOULD READ YOUR STORIESSSS! xD

I don't even like Harry Potter, But I did LOVEE this. It was really gooood! like... REALLY REALLY GOOOD! See, your writings not awful. I actually found this funny xD
1/15/2012 c1 38writergal24
Adorable! Great job!

~writergal24
1/5/2012 c1 5na-nilla-wafers
Awhaha. Funny, that's EXACTLY how woman get when their prego. . .

Very short and cute.

-Allie
12/27/2011 c1 Kitten Kisses
My first review to a 'fic in this section!

Firstly, this was really cute. You did a really good job!

There were some minor issues, grammatically, anyway, and here are the ones I recall:

[It's hair is going to be bloody horrible] A couple of times you use "it's" when it should be "its". With the apostrophe (it's) is only used if you can replace the word with "it is", and in this case: "It is hair is going to be" doesn't make sense. (That's the easy way to remember it; but "its" is used to explain possession, i.e., the hair belongs to the baby, so it's a possessive its. :))

And at the very beginning, ginger-red is pretty much redundant since ginger means "redhead" anymore. (And the comma is not necessary there.)

Anyway, this was a really cute 'fic. I'm not much into "family" type stuff of this nature (children!) but this was really sweet. Her worries were both funny and sort of understandable- what if they did have ugly kids? Hahaha. I mean, you'd love them all the same, but they'd be bullied in school, etc etc. A valid worry in my opinion!

Anyway, just wanted to say that I read this, and it was cute and made me smile. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!
12/27/2011 c1 aleshia
i really like it you should continue to write more on it. it is really funny.
12/23/2011 c1 1digitalwizard
this is an adorable one-shot! Great job!
12/23/2011 c1 129Izzyaro
I loved Hermione's freak-out, and thought Ron did a good job of calming her down.

Well done, great one-shot :)
12/23/2011 c1 regbride12
Aww :) I think that crazy thoughts can run thru your head when youre preggers :) love how Ron is just there for his crazy girl ;) based on the movie versions, their kids were adorable! ;)

Good job! :)
12/23/2011 c1 37digigirl02
Cute. I love worried Hermione was about the hair.
12/23/2011 c1 3theonlybrunetteweasley
That was really adorable, you did a brilliant job.