for Story Snippets

10/8/2018 c15 Guest
i miss you.
4/18/2017 c15 Guest
I'm just imagining the rabbit escaping from John, but always being returned and the rabbit always calmly returns with him. Gone, for just long enough to make him think that the rabbit is gone out of his life.

John will forever wonder just what happens when the bunny is 'out'.

Also it's great that you're writing again.
4/1/2017 c15 readerjunkie
very nice...
3/29/2017 c15 49Polydicta
Mwahahahahaha!
3/29/2017 c15 BMS
Cute little snipit.
Could just picture Vernon getting ripped to shreds by the cute little bunny.
3/28/2017 c15 Tactical Trunk Monkey
Gotta love how utterly british this is in combining Harry Potter, John Cleese and Monty Python xD

Every time i read about the beast of Caer Bannogh i' reminded of a fic where luna is an animagus...take a good guess what her form is...and it's not a Snorkak or jackalope hehehe.

Looking forwarrs to more snippets :D
3/28/2017 c15 kurotatsu72
Not the first time I've seen an HP fic starring that particular rabbit, though in the other one, Luna was using it to get long-delayed justice for the murder of her mother.
3/28/2017 c15 texan-muggle
My reaction reminds me of when I watched the movie "48 Hours" years ago. I wasn't *always* sure where or when I was supposed to laugh...8-0
3/19/2017 c14 2pfeil
Fun start! I look forward to reading it.

I like Hermione getting fire powers - goes well with her Bluebell flames.
3/9/2017 c9 sparky40sw
Wonderful version of Luna here - just the right dose of implacable righteous anger.
3/8/2017 c14 3Mmars69
An excellent story. I hope you extend it at some point.
Thank you.
3/8/2017 c5 9LWJ2
Very nicely done, really enjoyed reading it, and hope you decide to expand it some time. Thanks for sharing it with us.
3/8/2017 c4 LWJ2
Most definitely interested in reading more; I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Thanks for sharing it.
3/8/2017 c14 Stoff-Orca
I loved this snippet. Please continue and complete the story. Thank you.
3/8/2017 c14 44dennisud
Suggestion add the Power of Ice to harry, that way they can both use opposing elements against whose who want to harm them!
90 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »