for A Very Hitman Christmas

8/1/2016 c1 34sailorlyoko4life
Oh wow this was amazing! I love how you just throw us into a well written story like its from a series and that ami is so sassy in this! It was great! :D There arent many good crossover stories with these two shows that are actually decent and have a base or sound realistic which surprises me so i think this one is the best of them all! It was more like what i was expecting for the crossovers with the two shows. Great job!
12/31/2012 c1 12YumiDoesTheMacarena
I am in awe of the fluff I have just witnessed. (Though, in my mind Hibari would never turn out to be such a doting father.) This was really neat! I especially liked that moment-'the very air seemed to crackle around them' or whatever the exact wording was. That was cool and sweet.
9/26/2012 c1 Musica Masaharu
This story is so cute. Kyoya and Ami make a really adorable couple and family with their children.

Kyoya is such a good dad despise being the most merciless delinquent in namimori when he was young.

Please make another story about that family. I want to see more papa Kyoya xD
3/13/2012 c1 Inoue Orihime15
You.Are.Awesome.
12/26/2011 c1 8clo-eli
It was a very cute story. I love the pairing. Happy holidays.
12/26/2011 c1 Anon
So very cute! I love Ami fics, and this was a new delight for me. I did want to point out you introduced Aiko with "brilliant blue eyes," then changed them to "piercing black" at next mention. ;)
12/25/2011 c1 11Angel of Courage
*grins* I got you obsessed with it~ XD

Ooh, pretty nice (*even though Hibari did feel a little OOC to me...but I guess this could happen when he finds love and gets a family, right?*). And a mention of Mako and Yamamoto...and Hayato and...uh, who is he paired with? Plus Tsuna/Kyoko too...nice pairings~

Cute story, Star-san! Keep up the good work!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service