for I'm Coming

2/4/2016 c1 6PaN-cHaN862005
:) More please! This was really good!
1/31/2016 c1 19leonardo1123581321
Not bad. Well done.
3/4/2012 c1 Ilovemattishida
Awesome!I loved it. You should really write a sequel about Matt's going after her and some fluff between them. I wish you write a sequel. It would be cool. Thanks for writing this.
2/12/2012 c1 6Missylea
WOW! This is amazing. I wish i came across this story earlier. You do write well. I loved the plot and the characterization. Everything was perfect in this. It's really a heart touching story even though it is a one-shot. Not as many one shots have such effect. I think i should learn from you to write stories with emotional plot. I can only write fluffs i guess.
1/4/2012 c1 143Liraz D.Nightray
Holi *O*

Holi * O *, ahem ... I mean, Hello!

It's rare that I read fics in English, but in my language, Spanish, there is nothing new to the Mimato. I want to say I love this couple and I really liked your story.

I laughed a lot when guards dragged a mat so rude, I always thought he would be arrested but not so. There were parts I did not expect, for example, told him that if he wanted to marry him! That was the cherry.

Although I usually handle different characters, I would have put other things, how to manage the fic I loved it!

kisses
1/3/2012 c1 12Digi Yo
Awsome! Awsome! Awsome! All your Christmas fics are just awsome but this is the best!
12/25/2011 c1 21PastelLace
Aww. This was cute. For some reason, this reminded me of what happened between Ross and Rachel (of the TV show, "F.R.I.E.N.D.S.").

This was adorable, and I really loved how you mentioned Takari.
12/24/2011 c1 42KumoFuzei
Seriously? Just stop reviewing my stories. You're an annoying blip.
12/24/2011 c1 DEATH2Takarifans
Cute story but the Takari totally ruined it! That pairing is so totally boring now! Totally expected and boring! So what a way to ruin a good story! Davis is part of this too you know and he deserves just as much chance as that moron blondie! Takari aren't destined!
12/24/2011 c1 3Mimato love 4ever
OMG! I Looovvvveeed it! It was so emotional, romantic, heart touching and everything. You've done a great job. I never knew you are so good at writing emotional plots. Actually this is the first time i've read your story. And i honestly loved it:)

I'll be checking out your upcoming stories. I'll love to read those stories if there will be Taiora, Mimato and Takari fics cause i don't read Koumi, sorato and Jyoumi. sorry:(

keep writing and Merry Christmas! :)
12/24/2011 c1 xx nope. xx
Aww :)

Very cute! Also very easy to imagine.

There are a few things I would've done a bit differently, and that was the transition between what Mimi was doing and what Matt was doing. Otherwise, it's pretty good.

When Matt remembered Gabumon's words, you used the wrong form of you're.

Anyway, I liked it :) very nice job!