for Mistletoe

3/7/2012 c1 17lovepride
Oh Danny never change it as evil and always funny. Let me know about other stories you're writing.
12/27/2011 c1 LaLaALa521
Awesome!
12/26/2011 c1 22sb4ever
So cute! Enjoyed each vignette. It's kind of cute you have Max having a crush on Lori.Thanks for the holiday cheer!
12/25/2011 c1 4alwaysateen
Lolll the Steve and Kono part made me laugh out loud: "You, uh, want your gum back?", lolll priceless. :)
12/25/2011 c1 11nivea342
thank you so much for the christmas treat, @Merl Laurence. i love how you included a little bit of everyone... and made me as a crazy steve/kono fan wait until the end for that section haha. :P

danny and grace were adorable! it made me a little bittersweet when he mentioned christmases with rachel but he has grace and i adore that she remembered the mistletoe tradition. when you had him kissing all over her little monkey face, i was just grinning while reading!

max all adorable around officer weston, wait, LORI haha. he should use her first name now. AND LOL the idea that he risked his chances that she would come instead of one of the guys.

chin and malia! SO CUTE! oh i love them and i just adore the visual of chin riding up on his big motorcycle to rescue her and her hopping on. and the christmas card from the garage? adorable! haha. you are so creative and the tidbit about the kakimochi, i love the research you put into your pieces, it really adds a layer of dedication and elegance.

steve/kono! i was just GRINNING and flailing with anticipation with danny's plan and the GUM! and then the "meh". :D :D :D good one ;) and swapping gum hehe. :D thank you so much for this! happy holidays and happy new year! look forward to more from you in 2012! :)
12/25/2011 c1 4Ghostrider
Sweet, cute and totally in the spirit of the season.

Happy Holidays!
12/24/2011 c1 bushy4
So good! I loved each story. Last one was really cute. But the Miss Lee Tows was classic!
12/24/2011 c1 cantdeletebutignoreme
Omfg loveeeeedddd this! Besides the awesome couples the way they should be:) (no Lori/Steve) it was well written and a cute idea!
12/24/2011 c1 Guest
I like a lot ... A great way to start Christmas day
12/24/2011 c1 3TvFanatic97
Aw, cute little fic and very appropriate for christmas. Thank you very much for this...my christmas is even better!
12/24/2011 c1 1Denese25
These were fun! Steve and Kono getting one over on Danny was priceless!
12/24/2011 c1 Guest
Can you please just do a Steve Kono story.. This was really good
12/24/2011 c1 36francis2
I laughed so hard at the gum incident. Wonderful! The puns were great, too.