for Christmas Fairy

5/24/2016 c3 10inuyashamunkey
Great chappy gonna go read the sequel!
12/19/2013 c3 mamita
Hi, I like your fic, hopefully upload more chapters fucking with Ed, that pervert is also sometimes have to see how are selfish at times, and Al, what, poor Al, although as happen sometimes with Edward I would like see a POV of Roy and not just Ed, so know what you think of each other and others, especially since my favorite character is Edward, I love it, although I do not like how it is sometimes, I also like Roy lot, especially Ed couple that is Roy asshole sometimes, without consulting anyone, he goes and does that to Ed, as if he had enough Edward and Al, I love the RoyxEd partner, especially romantic but also without parental couple of them (come on, without Riza and Winry), so still thanks and kisses.
6/4/2013 c3 38DrummerDancer
Loved this! I'll be sure to check out the sequel.
4/19/2013 c3 Guest
Awesome, can't wait for the next chapter! )
2/23/2013 c3 2yoloswagmaster
On to the sequel xDD
2/23/2013 c2 yoloswagmaster
This fic is soo fluffy :3
2/23/2013 c1 yoloswagmaster
Poor Mustang Dx
10/25/2012 c3 9FMAsonlyAlice
When is the sequel for this coming out? This year, maybe?
8/12/2012 c1 2MsGirludontknow
Thank god for the plot bunnies cuz i like complicated

( \ / )
(0_0)
c(")(")
8/7/2012 c3 2PearlesantlRose
I an working my way through all of your works. I am finding that I really enjoy them all so far. You are going in my lust of favorite authors.
6/12/2012 c3 2Sofi Weiny
This story is so interesting and great! I don't understand how come only small amounts of people reviewed your story! Anyway, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make a sequel for this story! I really want to know more about Roy's niece and nephew!
3/9/2012 c3 5MissJudged16
I can't wait to read more! I was hoping you'd be developing this more so to hear you say that you are fills me with the utmost joy! lol Good job with this!
3/6/2012 c3 15kaleidoscope-dream
A parental Roy is an intriguing one to read about - and I love the way you capture that side of him while still retaining the smug bastard aspect as well. And Ed has a wonderful way of bringing the latter aspect out of him, heh.

The flirting jests they were exchanging this chapter was fun to read and I really adore the children already. Nice idea to have Ed roped into teaching the Colonel baking/cooking.

I look forward to that sequel and finding out more of the children's previous family situation and why they're staying with their uncle - and what exactly little Lan's wish is. As well as many other things! Keep up the great work and I wish you luck on your next story.
3/4/2012 c3 9mochiusagi
Wow, I can't believe Gracia actually hit on Roy. Werid. But hopefully she'll find someone who loves her like he deserves to. And maybe be a doting dad like Maes was? ...yeah, doubt that part will happen. Mae's was a doting father to the nth power. Looking forward I the sequel!
2/20/2012 c2 4In a silent night
Does Jiao Lan's wish have something to do with "Uncle finding a wife/partner?" Or not being alone on Christmas? Is the wish for her? Or for Uncle Roy?
28 Page 1 2 Next »