for Ahsoka's Homecoming

3/20/2012 c8 4patattack
interesting... always something else on the horizon.
3/20/2012 c6 patattack
cool fighting. too bad didn't get to see ahsoka using flash step, but still.
3/20/2012 c5 patattack
wicked stuff, what his hikari kicking the F***cked slaver scumbag A*****, and raven kicking some too.
3/20/2012 c4 patattack
interesting how you're using stuff from the clone wars episodes. will read more.
3/20/2012 c3 patattack
the stuff about the jedi surviving was interesting. and protoype not liking dogs was funny. myself, I don't mind dogs, but I worked at a shelter once in the great north, and at one point we had 9 dogs, and 7 puppies who I ended up nicknaming 'the infernal choir'.
3/20/2012 c2 patattack
the dogs chasing Katalia was funny, and her pushing isamu out of her tree.
1/24/2012 c8 2Wolf2
Great chapter and great way to end the story.
1/23/2012 c8 3WildDev13
Yaaa! Ahsoka's pregnant. Ichiro and Ahsoka r going 2 b parents. i wonder what Marrissa is going 2 do 2 Ahsoka, Ichiro and the others? i hope they dont hurt the baby. does Markala ever come back 2 c Rowan and tell her, he loves her? luv the story. Update Soon. :)
1/21/2012 c7 WildDev13
Racheal found Ahsoka and im happy u didnt kill Kalifa off, i cant wait 4 the next chapter. Update Soon. :)
1/14/2012 c5 2Wolf2
very cool for chapter 4 and 5. cant wait for the next chapter.
1/12/2012 c4 3WildDev13
i know Marrissa was comin back and she made a clone of Ahsoka and it was Morticia. Ohhh wonder how Ichiro will feel and i hope Rachel and the others come save Ahsoka. Glad 2 c Jinx, O-mar and Kalifa, again. Update Soon. :)
1/6/2012 c3 2Wolf2
Cool chapter and sucks that ahsoka got captured.
1/1/2012 c2 Wolf2
Very cool chapter and cant wait to see the next.
12/31/2011 c2 3WildDev13
its nice that everyone is planning Ahsoka's birthday party and lol with Katalia and the dogs even Anakin (the pup). i have a feeling that Marssica is back and wants revenge. cant wait 4 the next chapter. Update Soon. :)
12/26/2011 c1 WildDev13
great intro 2 the story. cant wait 4 the next chapt. Update Soon. :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service