for Unusual Circumstances

1/24/2012 c1 Silverdragonstar
Very good set up. I do feel sorry for Trevor as it would be hard to read a letter like that one. Look foward to your update. Cheers.
1/20/2012 c1 7Myra the Dovahkiin
1/11/2012 c1 10Lina03
This looks very promising, I can't wait for more, thanks for sharing =)
1/8/2012 c1 coldblue
I kinda like the idea of this crossover story. I wonder what Harry can learn from Hellboy group and what Harry could teach them about wizards. Harry would read spells and stories of Demons and anything magical/mythical in normal civiliantions. I wonder how the Wizard world in Britian would react to the Hellboy and the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense. Will you put Harry in situations or places like in the Comic/Movie/Animated movies. Would have Hellboy or Abe show up more where Harry Potter Books have mystery to solve? I just wonder how this would change Harry Potter and Hellboy Universes. Will Harry be different from the oriangle and are the other charaters? I personal like change to a certain degree. I hope Harry can help with Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense or Hellboy with cases. I don't ex[ect him to do anything dangerous or be super powerful. Maybe he good at looking up knowledge, paranormal creatures(friendly or something), or help spell rituals, potions or whatever. I hope you migh contiune this story.
1/1/2012 c1 2Ava-Keep777
you had me at forboding what's next? *-*
12/30/2011 c1 16XiaoWing
Like it

Please update
12/29/2011 c1 29Dreamwind1
This looks like it could be good. But I'm a little confused. You have Trevor state the last time he saw them was in '87 and then two paragraphs later you see Lily sent him a letter in '81 and James and her were already married and had Harry. And then Trevor mentions the current year as '83. Was the '87 actually supposed to be '78 instead?
12/25/2011 c1 2LadyLexius
Merry Christmas! Great Story so far, I can't wait to see who Hellboy and the other's handle a one year old harry.
12/25/2011 c1 darkroseofwolf
love it keep it up, update soon
12/25/2011 c1 154 is for Clover
Hey, my birthday is October 22! :D
12/25/2011 c1 19magical fan18
Great start and nice try making it a crossover like this as I wondered when someone would do a fic like this having the professor related to Harry and therefore making it so that Harry will possibly grow up in a better way having a new family who will protect Harry from whatever or whoever (a.k.a - Hellboy beating the s##t out of Voldy or dumbles if you make him be a bit manipulative and misguided. Please PM me if you need some tips or help with this fic or simply wish to reply to my review.
101 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7