for Code Lyoko: Super Soldier

8/26/2014 c20 2LadyRainFeather
You are aware that by using copyrighted lyrics in your story, that you're violating the rules of the site? You might want to take a moment and remove them before your story gets removed and your account marked for deletion.
5/6/2014 c66 L A C
I am amazed at your writing. Took me the better part of a year to read it all. I am amzed and this I can see as beign a new season of Code lyoko it certainly is competitive ( by competive I means crushes) Evolution. your own version of Project Carthage is inspiring thank you Your Winterness. ;)
2/24/2014 c1 5Frost-Sparrow
I love it! Especially Carter's character as well as her past. It gives her a certain edge that not many OCs have.
1/26/2014 c51 12PrincessLyoka
I loved it. Boy, does this bring back memories...
10/29/2013 c66 PrincessLyoka
One of the best FanFics ever.
10/5/2013 c40 12DestinyJoyHope
It would have been pretty interesting if Stacey's plan worked though. Oh well.
7/2/2013 c66 Fanfiction Girlie
heyy, just sayin'. great job. you wrote this very well and I loved it soooo much! I started readingit 2 days ago and read it whenever I had the time. I loved this sosososo much, and loved the ending. this was a very creative idea, and it turned out to be myfavorite CL fanfic ever! (: thanks for writing so well and making this a great read(:
Anyssa
6/25/2013 c66 8whiskiii
Wow, i totally forgot to review! Anyway, great story i loved it. :3 cant wait till the next story.
4/27/2013 c19 12DestinyJoyHope
PS: Sissi didn't know Herb cheated, I know that because Yumi threatened to tell Sissi Herb cheated, therefore, she shouldn't have known
4/18/2013 c34 4percyjacksonfan1998
Love this story
3/30/2013 c51 12DestinyJoyHope
'We got cookies.' Hilarious!
3/17/2013 c66 DestinyJoyHope
Why do good things have to end?
3/15/2013 c66 6Takara Matsudaira
Aw! *cries* A bittersweet ending to a most EPIC story of all time! I already can't wait for the next installment! And I don't care how long it takes for you to publish/upload it. I'll wait for however long it takes! :)

As always,

Taka out!
3/15/2013 c66 1Jardex22
Great way to finish the story! I can't wait to see what you post next.
3/8/2013 c65 6Takara Matsudaira
THE FINALE! HEY! *heart* Can't wait!
140 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »