for Teletubbies

11/5/2015 c1 wildanimelover
This is really surprising. I thought it only going to comedic when I saw the word Teletubbies. I did not expect it to become sad. It made me sad. Poor Master but at least he has the Doctor to comfort him. they're Bros. Your writing is great. I rely love the One Shot
8/10/2014 c1 7Devoglio S
I... I'm a bit sad... but I loved the bromance-y fluff... But that was really sad... But your writing is fantastic... Well done.
6/12/2014 c1 17sherlockedbyben
OMG IM LAUGHING AND CRYING AT THE SAME TIME this did serious damage to my feels man ily so much for writing this

3/11/2013 c1 Happydalek12
Halarious !
Inwardly foflmao
2/22/2012 c1 16accident prone
This was very cute and very silly with that amount of realism (for this universe) to it. Lovely job! I definitely giggled at the last line, and at the line "and the teletubbies were on." I also really liked (for different reasons) when the master was all "why couldn't we have had age appropriate tv shows?" there's definitely a lot of pain with that kind of lost childhood, and it was nice to hear about that.
1/30/2012 c1 NormalityIsNonexistent
This made me laugh and cry at the same time. Fantastic job.
1/26/2012 c1 14Person-without-a-FF.N-account
Aww! So cute! I love it. HOWEVER one thing - Po is actually a girl... . . sorry. Just had to point that out, being a Teletubbies fan and all. BUT YOU MADE THA MASTER SO CUTE AND ST00F! =3
1/2/2012 c1 kika
its a conspiracy man! noo-noos a dalex! don't fall for it!
12/26/2011 c1 6Bibliogirl
I get upset if I have to watch teletubbies too.
12/26/2011 c1 Guest
LOL awesome story,a bit weird though...
12/25/2011 c1 14Captain Maximum Storm
All I have to say is-Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.And I thought this was going to be a slash fic!Just adorable.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service