for Blind Boy

10/27/2020 c2 2019037
The god of sleep is Hypnos.
5/26/2020 c4 6Valor- Welcome to the RevSet
erm why do 2 small parts to a small story with the same/slightly different dialog.. that's kinda not really...oh whatever it' pointless to explain.
5/26/2020 c3 Valor- Welcome to the RevSet
To fast paced in my opinion bt good content
5/26/2020 c2 Valor- Welcome to the RevSet
Hypnos it technically the god of sleep, the closest to it anyway.
5/26/2020 c1 Valor- Welcome to the RevSet
Tip: Try to make the "chapters" longer so they are at least sort of as long as chapters. Other than that great writing.
11/16/2019 c3 4charmanderpika
APA Apollo, Poseidon, and Amphitrite
10/25/2019 c2 LunaLovegood201
Hypnos is the Greek god of sleep. Morpheus is the Greek god of dreams.
7/26/2019 c5 tmntfanforever852
Loved the story a bit sad but happy that he was taken to the palace wonders how triton going to react to his half brother living there and the one who wrote the movie script is by saying half siblings and saying half same with step teaching the new generation that being a half sibling ain't there real one or something
11/6/2017 c5 Guest
plz contiue
5/20/2017 c3 Myridia5632
My inner grammar nazi is murdering you. Quite violently. Stabbing you many times. EVERY SINGLE TIME you spell PERSEUS and POSEIDON it is wrong and it is severely pissing me off.
1/2/2017 c2 Poli yutref
hypnos is the god of sleep
1/1/2017 c1 Qazzy
It was really good
11/24/2016 c4 finalfantasyjoey
How nice Apollo is to little Perseus it's nice that he cares for him
11/24/2016 c3 finalfantasyjoey
Well all is going well and I hope Perseus has a happy life with Poseidon and his wife amphitrite and hope Zeus doesn't find out about Perseus and be cruel to him.
11/24/2016 c2 finalfantasyjoey
I hope they do not have to much of a shock when they find out percy is blind and I hope his life is going to get better.
84 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »