for The Guard Dog Returns!

1/6 c6 2ShinyKyu
Definitely one of the best Black Butler x OHSHC crossover fics out there. A shame that it probably won’t continue (which, sadly, means that we don’t get to see how Ciel reacts to the Host Club trying to barge into his mansion despite him winning the challenge). The pacing and characterization is great, and I love that Ciel’s devious planning is actually being used (I can’t imagine him NOT making plans and manipulating people in ways that benefit him, especially if he’s stuck in a single place for a long period of time... I mean, he put on his acting skills for the school arc in the manga).
7/8/2018 c6 7a5thKira
Drocell, I like the creepy people
11/25/2017 c6 AllaVolkova
Oh my maple cheescakes with ice cream! This is magnificent! An outstanding and probably the best story about this crossover! Brilliant! I hope you update thee story. ()
11/19/2017 c6 PhantomMeow
Amazing!
8/18/2017 c6 Guest
NOOOO PLEASE UPDATE IM CRYING WHAT A CLIFFIE AUTHOR CHAN PLEASE I NEED TO LNOW WHAT HAPENS NEXT DO THEY KNOW HEAS A DEMON?!
11/11/2016 c6 1TheSoakedSun
I don't know if you forgot or died, but please update this story. You left the fans waiting on the most interesting part - the visit to the Phantomhive house. There are so few good ouran and kuroshitsuji crossover story's and I wish that this was one of them. Sadly, I have no imagination, so I can't give you any great ideas. Anyway, I wish you good luck and hope for an update soon!
8/11/2016 c6 HetaliaFan
Please continue this
5/30/2016 c6 Kaneki love
Don't let them visit ceil I don't have anything against them but they really are annoying and childish dare I say it stupid. I feel like she is more like the closed up kind of person. And I mean he did win fair and square. So they can't visit I mean it's like their word means nothing.
12/18/2015 c6 silverpenguins123
UPDATE PLEASE
11/18/2015 c2 74FutureTrunksFan94
You hear that?that's the sound of me coughing up a lung from laughter. This is so perfect and in character!
8/12/2015 c6 53KaeterinaRomanov
I love this story! i can't wait to see what happens next! please update this story again soon. dying to know what happens!
6/8/2015 c6 4Pomfry
oh, ciel is not going to be happy.
4/21/2015 c6 Guest
Please! Update!
4/8/2015 c6 2Sinfulangels
Oh my god this is amazing! Please update soon:)
4/4/2015 c6 Guest
Just read through all your story. Please update soon it's Te best black butler crossover I've come across. It works really well because you don't make ciel too nice or pitied. You make him that bad ass phantomhive we all know and love. Great characterisation by the way. I felt all the characters were very similar to how they are in canon
129 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »