for The Feel Good Drag

3/3/2012 c3 8MaddMaxx
Oh wow. I feel so bad for Izaya, it's like he's being tortured by not being able to have the real Shizuo at his side; it's heartbreaking. I hope to see Shizuo's side of this, I'm very curious as to what happened to him. Good chapter, can't wait for the update!
3/2/2012 c2 MaddMaxx
Can't wait for the update!
2/12/2012 c2 3Shipping Claws
Oh my god! MORE PLZ!
2/12/2012 c2 44Seliphra
Nyurm~!

Izuo~!

*waits patiently for update*
1/13/2012 c1 Yuhi Fujimiya
Oooooh, I'm intrigued. Shizu-chan's SOOOOO cute, being all domestic. Please, oh please add more! I got the mental image of Shizuo in a kimono...*drools* Oh yeah, he'd look HOT! Um, could you make this an Izuo, Izaya & Shizuo fic? I'm a huge fan of that pairing/order, and if this' Izaya's universe...But, I'll understand if you already have an idea. Look forward to reading more!
1/1/2012 c1 8MaddMaxx
Update soon :3 I'm excited to see what happens next!
12/28/2011 c1 Hi
Original idea! Love it to bits and pieces! So it's paradise? People have to accePt the things that would actually make them happy? No room for unconscious deires or denials? So so so awesome! And it could have so Izuo! I'm ecstatic! Please please please continue! This is a great original idea that so far has been well explained and well written, thus there needs to be more of it! Update soon.
12/28/2011 c1 44Seliphra
There were only a couple grammar/spelling issues that I noticed but otherwise very well done!

I'm interested in finding out if this is the real Shizuo or a figment of the file that Izaya gets and Shizuo's is just...idk, the same thing?

I'd ALSO be interested in seeing what the reactions of the people who didn't die were, I mean Izaya and Shizuo were killed AT THE SAME TIME by an unknown assailant!
12/26/2011 c1 3LevelMyNerdyNess
whoa! that's kewl
12/26/2011 c1 Izaya-chii
Oh boy...I love the concept of this stpry... I even hope the "your own universe" thing actually happens... XD

I don't know about grammar anyway... English is definely not my first language so I apologize for that. Either way the idea is amazing and you're pulling it off amazingly. I hope to see from you soon. (:
12/26/2011 c1 Izzy-baka