for The Dragon King's Temple

12/28/2011 c1 hjgz89
Great story. I want more!
12/28/2011 c1 steffish
I really liked this! Even though I haven't watched Stargate in years it was fairly easy to figure things out, and I loved the interaction between the characters. Figuring out the Japanese was fun too!

I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes next.
12/27/2011 c1 1Bobboky
cool
12/27/2011 c1 4WingsOfFate
I love this story. I don't know what else I can say. I'm torn between asking askerian (who recced the fic to me) and you to 'marry me?'. Because it is that awesome. :3
12/26/2011 c1 75EllieMurasaki
I AM IN AWE.
12/26/2011 c1 sometimesafox
Omg there is so much awesome in this that I don't even know where to start!
12/26/2011 c1 85Asuka Kureru
oh honey~ *_* I am in love. The confusion and awkward communication! The shiny shiny interaction! The little moments of humor! the AWESOME action scenes! the SMART enemies! hell, even the OC who gets a POV there at the end, I kinda liked her. I was on the edge of my seat, watching it all unfold like an action flick in my head, it was epic. Loved it, A plus, will read again, moar when?

*favorites, hah*
12/26/2011 c1 4Major Simi
well an interesting story, looks like two groups of different people meet thanks to the goa'uld screwing them up. so keep going
12/26/2011 c1 1kyuuo
super story

will they meet aang

looking forward to the next chapter
12/26/2011 c1 33Melethril
How do you do that?

I'm breathless again. You made me laugh and now I'm so worried about Zuko! I hope he's going to be okay...

Anyway, I love the beginning of this story. I love the ideas and the language confusion. I remember watching SG-1 scenes last week thinking, "Why does every human upducted from earth hundreds of years ago speak English?"

Also, I liked in particular that Zuko and Sam managed to learn from each other so quickly.

I love Janet's character and to bring her together with Toph into a cell was hilarious.

With the last few sentences I learned a question that was forming in my mind, "When does this take place?"

I'm so glad that my favourite Avatar characters are present, now I hope for Teal'c, Daniel and Jack and I'm perfectly happy :) Really, I hope they come to earth, at least for a short while.

I wonder why the Goaul'd are here and... Well, let's just say there are many questions...

"The trip was meant to be..." I so grinned at that comment. It felt like a typical start into a SG-1 episode. Only spiced with the awesomness that is TALA...

At this point, I need to say: I don't particularly like crossovers, must of them aren't very good, but this story is WONDERFUL.

And, getting back to your PM, yes, there is less conversation and more inner conversation, but that's only right because of the language barrier and the action that took place. You have a great mix of inner monologue and description in this first chapter and I'm very much looking forward to seeing this story continued.

Sorry, if this review seems a bit "scatter-brained", but your story made me giddy and eager for more.

Sincerely,