FanFiction.Net

REVIEW MY STORY!

www dot fanfiction dot net/s/13769004/1/iCaillou

~~
3/5/2014 c6 Guest
It's pretty obvious you ship Amian (not to be read in a mean way) but do you think you can do a Jamy one? You can have them break up or something, as long as there's no one there to comfort Amy? PLEASE?
2/19/2014 c1 Yay
Amian? Good Job
2/17/2014 c6 Jo
Awww! This is really cute 3

(what?! it's not pronounced cuh-hill? I'VE BEEN LIED TO)
2/16/2014 c4 1eekgirl
Ahh, one of my favorite pairings. There are so few stories about them, thank you so much for writing this one. :)
2/16/2014 c6 7Quitealiar
Oh, I know! I used to pronounce it wrong too.
2/15/2014 c6 26ghettos
i don't think i properly realised how much i missed everyone on this site until i got the email alert saying that you updated. so thank you for reminding me (:

nevertheless, this was adorable. your writing style is very suited to the entire format of this collection; it seems to complement all the fluffish drabbles amazingly well and brings them across in a way that isn't a cheese overload but still manages to make me feel like squealing inwardly. ah, valentine's day ... i can totally picture this happening in my head. amy seems like the sort that would make a big deal out of ian not giving her anything, and ian's response was, however sappy, charmingly appropriate for his character (at least, in my head).

anyway, thank you for putting up this lovely thing, muse &hearts i miss talking to you and everyone else so much my heart hurts

yours always,
drew
7/14/2013 c5 Floatfoot
Nice job. Work on the ending a little bit, it feels off. :)
7/8/2013 c1 dude
Amy and Ian?

I was actually pretty sure at least one person in that convo was sinead. :P
7/8/2013 c5 2randomzchicka
I miss this couple. I'm so sad that possibilities of them becoming cannon are gone. Thank you for sharing this wonderful piece with us. 3
4/20/2013 c4 Floatfoot
The last two lines were a bit err, but nice job!
11/29/2012 c4 9ColorLover123
Yes! Long live Nedison!
11/14/2012 c4 Confused
Um,in chapter 1,who was Amy talking to? You honestly lost me there.
11/12/2012 c4 26Syberian Quest
This is super sweet. I'm not a huge Holt/Starling shipper because I think there's such a thing as being too different, but you pulled this off and I loved it. Especially the ending. :)

The fact they were just friends was a definite win (I really think people need to be friends before even heading into romance) and the awkward start to the kiss was perfect. This was totally realistic, which definitely got me.

Hey... I guess this is the first kiss in your "How to Kiss" series, huh? Can't wait to see what else you pull together. :)
11/12/2012 c3 Syberian Quest
I'm so glad I finally get to review. :)

This was sad and sweet and so real. I have to say I really enjoy reading this bittersweet stuff that's actually, well... I dunno, legit? I guess I just love that you don't pull out the violins and make it a sob fest, but you don't make it a big fluffball either. It's the kind of stuff that strikes a chord. And besides, it's ambiguous, so people with an agenda can spend hours dissecting all the possible meanings at will. Being ambiguous is fun. :)

Thanks for writing this, Mona. :)
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »