for Death is Easy…Living is Hard

6/27/2018 c4 Shanita67
Really enjoyed this. I would like to see more.
8/4/2014 c4 1Liantei
Go for Buffy/Oz!
3/2/2014 c4 Guest
I hope you haven't give up on this fic.
9/10/2013 c4 14Alalaes
Sounds like Samuel will be needing his own support group if he's going to try his hand at Buffy. Gawd I love her, she's so bamf. Overall, I've quite enjoyed your plot so far and I'd be interested to see where you take this if you decide to continue it.
7/22/2013 c4 Moonyong98
GENIUS!
5/10/2013 c4 bradsan92
I really and I mean really hope that you find the inspiration to update this story.

And to be honest I would love to read a Buffy/Samuel pairing .
5/1/2013 c4 Sabrina
I love this story. Thanks for finding someone for Samuel. I'm glad you kept it real and made Buffy have a couple of issues too, so they could both help each other. Please keep writing.
2/28/2013 c4 Guest
Great as is but, more please. Your story line ie intersting, Character true to their source materals, two good possable romantic partner choices Samuel or Oz, a good nemesis Dru, Fae problems the Queen Slayer near the reservation, local true vampires politic and a Scooby Do Vampire. Isn't Adam's Daughter about the age a slayer gets the call?

Thanks For a Good Read

Peanut Gallery
11/18/2012 c4 2Silverstormshadow
I really like the idea you have going here :)
Not something i have really considered Willow betraying Buffy. The way you have intergrated the characters is kind cool and true to character.
i shall really like to see what happens next.
9/26/2012 c4 noa171
I love this story,I was pulled into it and couldn't stop reading. Can't wait to see how it will devellop. If you decide to pair buffy with someone i'm all for Buffy/Oz.
Continue like that, fighting!
9/22/2012 c4 Guest
can't wait to see what happen next, so pls update really soon
9/14/2012 c4 Guest
pls pls update really soon like today soon, can't wait to see what happen next, with buffy and sam and buffy and oz
9/3/2012 c4 4BaDWolF89
Buffy/Oz feels a little incestuous kinda, i'm rooting for Buffy/Samuel... Until next update!
4/8/2012 c1 K.B
This is one of my favorite stories and it is such a good idea! I can't wait to read more and i hope you update soon!
1/27/2012 c3 Knowledge Is Power
Hey this is really good. Please continue it!
17 Page 1 2 Next »