for The Things We Share

3/27/2016 c1 asshole69
Omigod, this was so fantastical! I am obsessed with body swapping/possession stories. Especially when it's among opposite sex friends, and they have to learn to adjust. This was so cute!
6/1/2013 c1 Guest
LOVE IT! I wish that I had seen it sooner!
2/22/2012 c1 12ll Cele ll
WAAAAAH Aden and Sonia are an amazingly cute couple, and you did them justice in this story! Amazing work! They were totally in character too, which makes it even more believable and nice. c:

I swear my stomach actually clenched when she wasn't replying, it was...I wouldn't say sad, but...I have no idea, I hope someone knows what I mean.

But when it does that, it has to be a good story! It's hard to write in 1st person I think, so you did a good job at keeping it detailed whilst maintaining that perspective.

Basically, after all that rambling, I really like and love it xD It would be great to see more of this couple from you, but if not, I might have a mosey at your other stories.

I'm just so frustrated that this game isn't coming out in this country on the wii, and I totally adore these characters ;-; I can't afford a ps3 for one game damnit! I might have to bribe my brother to borrow his, but that seems unlikely...

I'm going really off track, I'm sorry ^^; I hope you don't dislike long rambling reviews like this aaaah. Once I get going apparently I can't stop.

-adds to favourites- definetly. o3o
1/21/2012 c1 AznRinny
Hey there!

Haha I love this game! I got this for Christmas as well, and well, it's awesome! I totally agree with ya!

I am totally addicted XD ANYWAY..

Awesome story! I really love the fluff x3 Me Gustaaaaa xD

Haha anyway, great job! (:
1/21/2012 c1 AznRinny
Hey there!

I am totally addicted XD ANYWAY..

Awesome story! I really love the fluff x3 Me Gustaaaaa xD

Haha anyway, great job! (:
1/20/2012 c1 5StormFire12
I just LOVED this one-shot! :) I really love Aden/Sonja, and in my game i had the two marry each other :D
1/18/2012 c1 175lolimnotherebeach
Omg I bet you're farther ahead in the game than me! I just got it a couple days ago. Anyway, I liked this, but if you REALLY wanna make me happy, make a romance between them!

Ps you got lucky. Nobody's posted a Aden/Sonja fic yet. (Well they have, but it's in Indonesian) Even though I usually read romance, I figured for now, friendship would be as good as it gets for awhile. I really liked it, though.
1/12/2012 c1 2Hoshina Nara Akiyama
What a cute one-shot and it's a good story.

I like Aden and Sonja pairing. It's cute.
1/8/2012 c1 50Winter's ice
I really liked this, they where really in character and I could see this actually happening in the game, good work! Hope you write more fics for this series!
12/30/2011 c1 13Quicksilver1996
I really love this fanfic! My favorite part of the game (while fishing) when I accidentally fish near a cliff and Sonja said "Air fishing?"
12/29/2011 c1 Nothing
Such a cute story! Keep writing!

From,

Me

_

Team 2cool4names
12/28/2011 c1 12theatrelove123
Great job on your first Rune Factory story! This oneshot was sweet, well written, and true to your usual style. I can't wait to play this game now...
12/28/2011 c1 9LovelyJovely
That was very cute! I love it!