for Of Shakespearean English

6/11/2012 c1 Guest
so cuuuttttte! i love these kind of stories! please make more!
6/5/2012 c1 3PoisonApple911
That was cute. *grins* Bel's a royal pain! But it'd be adorable if he used baby Mammon as a doll..
5/7/2012 c1 33ninetailsgirl94
Aww, that was cute and funny! Loved it! Nine year old Bel has such a simple mind.
3/11/2012 c1 Tsukiko0.0Chan
Gosh! It's so cute! I liked the part where you explained Bel being afraid and it doesn't seem OOC too. Hope you could write more of their interactions. :)

Apologies for being too lazy to login -_-
12/30/2011 c1 3Black-Phoenix-94
So cuuuuute X3 I love Shakespearean English & I love KHR & you combined them both X3 Bel & Mammon were so cute in that & Shakespearean English suits Mammon well, Bel was quite in character too, such a cheeky little b******d but still cute, love it, both your stories are excellent & well written :) as soon as I got he email saying that you posted this I knew it would be good, & I was right
12/28/2011 c1 9OCULOVORE
Oh my gosh, this was just too cute. I'm trying to think of a better and more reasonable way to approach this review - it was just so adorable that I'm very much tempted to just smash my fingers wildly into the keyboard to display the enjoyment I had while reading this; jflglksdikspogps []I{K"L

.;fl[LPAPLPk,kbkkglspp gpkgosopo8y66Ypkgl''./,;'[kg

Okay, that's sort of out of my system now! I love reading stories like this; the Varia's interactions with each other that don't involve missions. Bel's mischievous mindset that he was doing Mammon a favor by forcing her to take a break was very in character, and the following scene was pulled off flawlessly when he was destroying her hard work. Mammon's Shakespearean was also funny and I had a good laugh out of that.

I think my favourite part, however, is the ending. Mammon making omelets out of apology is absolutely precious, and I love how smug it made Bel in the end.

Anyways, this was fantastic and was a very pleasant read to my otherwise boring day. Thank you for writing this!