for Mothers

11/26/2013 c1 6DarkSecretWaterbender
Oh... wow. I love it.

Only thing is- Haru's mom is still alive. We saw her in episode 106, "Imprisioned."
7/14/2013 c1 9Digi-fanCatt
Ok, now that leave only Toph and Chit Seng not grieving. Cute. Or um... Sad? Sweet?
11/25/2012 c1 21Lunatique
Very odd bit of synchronicity, and OMG what happened to Haru's mom since we saw her in the show?! It's a nice jab at the way mothers are MIA in the show, and I liked the different ways everyone expressed their grief. And poor Aang, to have your birthday be the date of your mother's death. :( I'd kind of like to see his friends put together a birthday party for him and tell him it's okay to celebrate despite the pain.
9/16/2012 c1 85the ocean weekender
so sad! but i enjoyed reading it!
7/27/2012 c1 4Anonymous Heavy on the Anon
GEEZ, PEOPLE! Quit coordinatiing death dates!

As depressing as this was - I'm sure - supposed to be, I actually had a hard time not laughing at the absurdity of all these people dying on the same day. Also, I'm pretty sure Haru's mom is alive.
7/5/2012 c1 8U.O. Zyzpm
The coincidents are a bit much but I 3 angst and the sime Zuko-angst was amazing. He last line was brilliant too 'cause I never thought about Aang's parents. Keep writing :)
4/24/2012 c1 4TurquoiseHeart15
Aw man u shuda continued this! It was a good start :)
2/8/2012 c1 zukosbiggestfangirl
WAHHHHH!

sorry...overemotional fan here...

WRITE MORE? PLEASE?
1/27/2012 c1 16FairladyZ2005
Not bad for your first Avatar fic. The premise of absolutely everyone losing their moms on the same day feels like overkill though and a bit coincidental, maybe if it was just Katara, Aang, and Zuko it would have more impact. I really like the sad ending though with Aang, very touching and unexpected since we never learn anything about his parents in the show. That feels like the real heart of this story to me and you might want to focus on that part a little more. I also liked the image of Katara loudly washing the clothes, it stuck in my head as a vivid image. This fic could also use a spelling check when you get a chance. Keep writing! I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
1/3/2012 c1 TaangFan
Very sad. But interesting!
12/28/2011 c1 1thesecondringbearer
I was just thinking today about all the characters in this series with Mommy issues, so I was pleased to find a fic about it. This is a very auspicious start.

One question: Wasn't Haru's mother alive during the series?

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service