for Seeing Sideways

4/25/2018 c3 5JustAnotherStarkFan
Next chappie pls?
3/1/2016 c3 1XV
Hm...must be that these thugs wants to be as popular as Prince so they're asking Xiao-Lan-who-has-turned-into-Prince-in-reality for help
8/15/2015 c3 1Xiao Xiao Mei
Ahahaha! I love these guys already! I hope you continue with this, sometime. It's worth reviving!
7/20/2015 c3 Maycupcake
Someone creative should adopt this and then tell me about it. This person hasn't logged in, in a while... if you do log in, this story is GREAT so please continuuuueee! Or if here IS acontinuagion, someone should tell me...
5/20/2014 c3 Guest
Please update! This story is brilliant!
3/14/2014 c3 sara-chan
Pls. Continue! Btw, the plots great. Keep it up!
6/10/2013 c1 10Feng Lan
Y U no continue!
6/6/2013 c3 1GRIMMtheBITCH'1
will you ever update this? I think it would be an interesting read.
3/7/2013 c1 2Other Side of Starlight
i love it, you really need to continue this.
12/2/2012 c3 4TOWRTA
Come on, this is funny! Could you update soon? Honestly, I am finding this so amusing - can't wait for Gui to find out, aye?
9/29/2012 c3 One-In-Hiding
(Behold my intro!) Some people might be hunting for me at the moment for not reviewing their fanfics or replying to their messages ... so feel free to call me The-One-In-Hiding or T.O.I.H.

Hmm This story is actually pretty interesting. Have you considered updating this? _) I'd really apreciate it if you did .

The plot is pretty interesting... Prince in real life? I think it's a great idea! Just thinking about Feng Lan running around with the appearance of her character... priceless! XD
9/9/2012 c3 Guest
update!
9/6/2012 c3 Ducki9
Your story is really interesting! I like it. _
Is the next chapter coming out soon?
8/6/2012 c3 Guest
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooood. wheres the next chapter ?
6/10/2012 c3 4cacoethesadoxography
It seems pretty interesting, can't wait for the next chapter! :D
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »