for Revealed

3/30/2012 c4 2Rose Kagalimes
I couldn't keep up with the music. but this a wonderful story i love it!
3/14/2012 c4 1Kage no Akuma-Shadow Demon
Loves it!

Ah~ I wonder how the people who can see Russia's, Germany's and Poland's past are~?
3/11/2012 c4 14DaughterofApollo413
Yay~ I think it's so cool, the plot I mean! Can't wait for the next chapter and I will review then too! CICI LUVZ YA! 3
3/6/2012 c4 15memoranda
Aweeeeesomme saaauce! XD
3/3/2012 c4 8Myrna Maeve
PEACE! ...And questions!

1) Can they meet Romania?

2) Will they meet Canada?

3) Why Texas?
3/1/2012 c3 15memoranda
Awesomesauce!~~~~
3/1/2012 c3 Arcticmist
This is a really awesome story so far. Will you ever be accepting characters again? Anyhow keep going you're writings really good and I love your ideas.
3/1/2012 c3 14DaughterofApollo413
Epicness. And still, more foreshadowing and awesomesauce! She needs to use a spoon to defend herself, it can be a lethal weapon if you try... X3
3/1/2012 c3 8Myrna Maeve
Yays! An update! This totally made my sick day better! (Stupid stomach virus... I hope my boyfriend doesn't freak out...)
2/18/2012 c2 14DaughterofApollo413
Cool, and I like how you change to different perspectives~ I say you should continue the story quickly! Now where is that retarded favorite button...
2/15/2012 c1 3i'masian-aru
This is absolutely awesome! I put to much of this thing — ! again… but besides a few minor grammar mistakes, I think it's really good. Plz update this!

( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Ita-chan says bye!
1/18/2012 c2 118katrina
YES. THE NEXT CHAPTER HAS ARRIVED! :D

Anyways, I liked the characterization of your OC's. You plot is making me very interested as well. :) Very unique.

I especially enjoyed the part with America. ^_^

Im anticipating the next update! ;)
1/13/2012 c2 5Weiner weenie guy thing
I like the story! It's a really cool concept and I can already tell that when everybody meets the nations, it'll be extremely epic. I hope to see more soon~
1/3/2012 c1 15memoranda
WOAHH THIS IS SO COOL! And here's me just showin' off, Daisuki means love! Sorry! I had to! Poor Alex!
1/2/2012 c1 pleasepretendthisdidntexist
There were a few grammatical errors, such a places where you probably should have added a comma, but that's about it! Spelling was great, so that's a plus, and you didn't try to throw too many OCs at us in the first chapter.

I like the originality of this idea, so please update soon. :)

~Blaze of Awesome Glory