for Epic

1/22/2015 c1 pokefan22546
I LOVE DEAN! Especially when he sneezes. ..
1/30/2012 c1 8Blissful Melomaniac
Umm. Not sure what I think about this. It was funny, but kinda pointless. I don't really understand why you like sneezing so much. Maybe it's just me?
12/31/2011 c1 1Wicked Rebel
love this part:

"Ouch." Sam puts the tissue box on the arm of the couch. "Should I notify your next of kin?"

Dean's eyes are watery with unsneezed sneezes. His red nose quivers. "Igh... ih-HEH... hh-hh-hhhhh."

madserver, YOU are epic

Lora
12/30/2011 c1 AnJ1989
Aww!
12/30/2011 c1 15Liafrombrazil
So many things to love, from the delicious sneeze sounds (they are amazing when you read it loud) to adorable Sam that is there supporting, making fun, trying to make that easier (and get some money in the process, haha), giving medicine and finally cuddling-easing the sneezes down. I know Dean feels miserable - poor guy that can’t hold the sneezes even for 30 seconds! - but it made me smile widely. I love all Sam’s lines and “eyes watery with unsneezed sneezes”, red nose quivering and “igh... ih-HEH... hh-hh-hhhhh,” were truly epic. Funny cute piece, mad server’s style with lots of awesome Sam, Dean sneezing uncontrollably and giving in to medicine and warm cuddles in the end. Really, what could we ask more?

Have a fantastic New Year you too!
12/30/2011 c1 21GaelicAngel
Oh this was just hilarious with just the right amount of sweet mixed in. I think if there was a competition of who can sneeze the most Dean just won it hands down. Loved it!

I wonder if I could get Sam to babysit my kids seeing as all three the trips have come down with the flu and with my luck both Alex and I are gonna catch...*sigh*...I can't wait to see what you put Dean through next and a very Happy new year to you!
12/30/2011 c1 rog457
Poor Dean

"Dean's eyes are watery with unsneezed sneezes" great line

AAAWWWWWW - for the last line.
12/29/2011 c1 5RodneyIsGodney
AWESOME! I Love sneezy Dean. Specially now that I have a cold and am constantly sneezing.
12/29/2011 c1 365SupernaturallyEgocentric