FanFiction.Net
for 2012 Heroes save thy self

9/6 c22 smmeyers56
Just want this is a really good story. I read something similar but it was about superhero. I can’t wait to the thru.
10/25/2021 c55 Marisha Redkviez
WOW is all I can say! Seriously dude, you need to do this professionally. I do not know where you work, but any publishing house would sign you right on. Maybe you can even write movie scripts. I just can not compliment your talent enough. Loved every minute of this work.
9/4/2021 c9 DontMindMe
An interesting idea, but the way you have harry acting is so out of character i just cant keep reading. Thank you anyway
8/13/2021 c1 Guest
My cousin is with Penguin Publishing. She wants to speak with you. How can we get in contact with you? What is your name and address and phone number?
5/10/2021 c1 Tahir Mahmoud
Why cant the Centaurs travel interstellar and through time with Doctor Who's telephone booth. I think this would really spice things up!
3/16/2021 c1 Guest
This is a great story! I can get the subtle humor here and there and it leaves me hanging on for the next surprise. I really enjoy this work of art. Man you got the devil!
3/2/2021 c55 4outofthisworld1
Is there a sequel?
11/7/2020 c1 Antoinette Deter
I read this story ten times over in other peoples work.
7/8/2020 c55 Gerrycanada
Incredible well written story. One little suggestion… Give a title to each chapter or after every 10 chapters plan for a special synopsis chapter to reviews what happen and where in each previous chapter. It will make it more easy for us to chose witch chapter is witch. Keep up this excellent work you should be writing a novel you would make a fortune. Excelsior !
5/6/2020 c55 Gerrycanada
I think that Harry Potter and Dawn Summers should get together (even get married). I positively loved this story, it was very well written and brought back a host of T.V. characters that used to give us a very good time during the 80' and 90'. Keep up this excellent work… Excelsior !
1/21/2020 c55 1Prince Johnathan of Jupiter
Loved the story, including all of the worlds that you drew from for characters. I admit though, that I was surprised there weren't appearances at random of someone with the name Jared, in reference to the series The Pretender. This would be just the sort of thing he'd try to help people with using his own abilities. If you do ever decide to write the sequel, keep the series in mind. He could show up anywhere, with any job, just with a last name ironic to the situation.
8/27/2019 c46 Janet Pegarella
Excellent work of fiction!
6/22/2019 c55 Guest
I don't know if you finish the story at this point if you did you suck if you meant to keep on writing it is been three years and no new chapters but I have to admit I enjoyed your story I thought it was very intuitive I like the way you mixed everyone together from different characters different shows I thought it was great we should've kept on writing but that's life from you I know you died hope not but for now thank you for writing
5/17/2019 c55 Katescats
Hi that was a great story. Hope you do the next story soon.
2/21/2019 c46 Durgesh Sing
All these character I grew with reading and watching, you a bringing new life to good memory.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »