for Angels of Death and Kingdom Killers

8/22/2014 c3 40TheSixthApprentice
This has to be the best written Fan Fiction I have ever seen. It's simply amazing; the descriptions, the dialouge...Everything. I absolutley LOVE the way you wrote Zexion by the way.
The part where Zexion swiped Vexen's keys to open a compartment in his car was brilliant. I was actually impressed by how clever and sneaky you made him to be.
I could go on and on about how awesome this story is and I haven't even finished it yet.
Your writing style is amazing; it's like I'm actually there, it gives a realistic feel to it and I just get so absorbed.
I'm not sure what else to say other than thanks for writing such a brilliant story. It's hard finding ones like these that are written very well.
Again, amazing job. :)

- TheSixthApprentice
6/24/2012 c5 AsphodelWithLove
Is Zexion like L in liking sweet things? Just wondering. It seems like that's all he's eating... I love this soo much! Update soon, please!
6/24/2012 c4 AsphodelWithLove
Zexion's so naughty! :O He's sneaking out without Roxas! And the laudanum is so creative! Gahhhh! Awesome!

And... uh... there's no story cover. The A/N says you made one, but it's just your profile picture. Not to sound rude or anything! It's just, where is it?
6/24/2012 c3 AsphodelWithLove
*sigh* You use such cool last names. Really good chapter!
6/24/2012 c2 AsphodelWithLove
Zexion is so cool! And I hate Kristen Stewart too ._.
6/24/2012 c1 AsphodelWithLove
This is awesome! Can't wait to read more!
6/21/2012 c5 Anon
Wow! Loving this! Keep up the good work
6/21/2012 c5 2dellums
Sob.

Every chapter just gets better and better. I am super intrigued about Zexion's little (or big, it sounds like) plan, though! And Axel! And Axel preferring blonds! And drunk!Luxord! And Zexion just... being Zexion!

I love this. I love all of it. I love YOU. This is amazing!
6/10/2012 c4 dellums
Oh, my goodness! I laughed so many times while reading this. I love the way Zexion reduces people to blank staring with his cold personality - not even that it's necessarily cold, just... I don't know, he just seems blunt and quietly sarcastic? Does that make sense?

And the laudanum! What a clever idea, ahaha! I loved it.

Wonderful job, as always :D I hope the next chapter doesn't prove too difficult to write. I hate when that happens.
2/3/2012 c1 YaoiMustDie
Ah...I see...yaoi is already contaminating reader's mind...

Whoever write yaoi or draw it, it means she/he is contaminating people's mind...and she/he is a jerk.

You're discriminating the world, corrupting people's mind.

Yaoi and Yuri shouldn't exist. Just look at ff net for example. Lots of yaoi and yuri stories scattered in many genres and topics.
1/23/2012 c3 ATAP - Abandoned
Loved it!
1/23/2012 c3 AzureVerbosity
Love this! Keep going, I can't wait to see what happens next x3
1/20/2012 c3 5imademyfangirl
Oh my gosh I love it! Your characterization on zexion is so interesting and demyx is just so cute:3 Im so excited to see who is on the team! Great job so far!

Keep writing!

~imademyfangirl
1/20/2012 c3 4Lady Rabenschwarz
bwahaha! That was funny at the end.
1/20/2012 c1 5aisuuu
I'd like if you keep the rating T, please.

God, I love the story if it just 3 chapters now! I love mystery genre, as well crime and suspense. And it make me happy to see someone put a good story in one/all those genres. Keep up writing this one! I'll wait for the next update.
21 Page 1 2 Next »